I am starting to trade crypto tomorrow

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

I finally decided. Its the best time to get into the market. The market is really fucked up so if you dont invest into a pajeet rugpull you will certainly make some money.

Dont ask how much i am buying so i dont get ashamed with my shitty third world currency.

I will buy CAKE.

Despite using the word of trade on the title i will just buy in the crash times like this and will cash out by the market gets matured in a bullish way.

I will expand my capital and diversify my portfolio later.

• Woah
Reactions: mortis
op will make a rope thread one week later because he lost all his money to the scheme :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 3828, closedplatecel and 3 others
op will make a rope thread one week later because he lost all his money to the scheme :lul:
sar CAKE is safe and the markets are all time low.

btw by the time i have enough money that can make me suicide if i lose it, i would already get my surgeries :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: mortis
sar CAKE is safe and the markets are all time low.
Only Bitcoin and Ethereum is safe.
And dont do panic sell if it will be still dropping. It will go up eventually but you must wait 1 year or more.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Tallooksmaxxer
And dont do panic sell if it will be still dropping. It will go up eventually but you must wait 1 year or more.
btc and eth is safer but they will multiply lesser than altcoins. i dont have much money, i am doing half gambling with a high risk and moderate return.

i learned about the the pancakeswap and Honestly it seemed like a legit project to me so i will go into this.

yes i will wait for the long term market cycles rather than deciding to buy or sell with short-mid term trends.

But this summer i will try to find the next 100x asset.

• +1
Reactions: Eggs

Hot AF

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Nigga we’re at the beginning of a recession.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Kingcel32
Inflation is around 8.6% I think, that is not good. Especially because the price of gas is so high as well. I expect consumer spending to go down because of this, which is going to drive everything down with it. If this shit ain’t stopped soon expect a rocky few years.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Moldovancel
Nigga we’re at the beginning of a recession.
Inflation is around 8.6% I think, that is not good. Especially because the price of gas is so high as well. I expect consumer spending to go down because of this, which is going to drive everything down with it. If this shit ain’t stopped soon expect a rocky few years.
sars its already went down. it wont get any worse than this.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Tallooksmaxxer
Life is good in Turkey?
i mean my family was always poor and i am a shut in incel but the food prices are astronomical and things got really annoying since the start of pandemic.

• So Sad
Reactions: Moldovancel
kaç lira lan

• So Sad
All the top 30 real coins are pretty safe if you diversify among them

• Hmm...