I am starting to wonder, why the fuck I am in stilll in uni.

D

Deleted member 18506

Iron
For background, I actually did started Physics to understand the wolrd ( God's creation, and ever since my mom's death and black pill ( knowing how fucked up this world) I became less religiouse and have no interest what so ever in Religion.

Also people do go to uni for career or to make living but in my case I inherited enough wealth to live into my 50s without ever working one day.

so I am really wondering if dropping out of uni and seeking a great adventure life is the way to go, may be join the french foreign legion or something close to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deprived and the BULL
Just be autodidact

FTjwAiHWQAIH0D5

you may as well finish your degree and then you can do whatever the fuck you want after

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Religion and philosophy is for incels and stupid fucks, a real man doesnt care about such things.

I only care about myself, getting my dick sucked, drinking beer and whiskey.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Religion and philosophy is for incels and stupid fucks, a real man doesnt care about such things.

I only care about myself, getting my dick sucked, drinking beer and whiskey.
doesnt that feel empty, I mean at some piont one has to find meaning and something bigger than you to live for? I actually did date recently 3 girls, the one which least attractive of all seems to be the one I genuienly liked because she was not talking about movie or youtube pranks, but rather deep mysteriouse about the world, investment stuff, books and so on ... I really find these thing a lot sexier than the other two pretty girls whos' goal were more or less just make her freinds jelouse ( like wow she is dating hot guy I wish I was we were this lucky )

doesnt that feel empty, I mean at some piont one has to find meaning and something bigger than you to live for? I actually did date recently 3 girls, the one which least attractive of all seems to be the one I genuienly liked because she was not talking about movie or youtube pranks, but rather deep mysteriouse about the world, investment stuff, books and so on ... I really find these thing a lot sexier than the other two pretty girls whos' goal were more or less just make her freinds jelouse ( like wow she is dating hot guy I wish I was we were this lucky )
The meaning of life is to fuck bitches, drink beer and beat up niggas. Fuck you and your stupid meanings you made up

Meme tier reason
I will major in physics to understand strings/fields and gravity
Plus lorentz transformations are more fun than proofs :hnghn:

you may as well finish your degree and then you can do whatever the fuck you want after
but frankly I feel so purposeless, I mean I do enjoy solving Physics Problems but its feels less challanging. for the first time ever I started last week loosing the will to write my lab reports which are due to this thursday. I really dont know where I am heading

Meme tier reason
I will major in physics to understand strings/fields and gravity
Plus lorentz transformations are more fun than proofs :hnghn:
I really feel like string theory is dead end road, I mean think about how long Ed witten and others were working on it since 1960s, up to this day there is no single direct prediction from this theory. Actually they tired but no supersmetery was found in the LHC

I really feel like string theory is dead end road, I mean think about how long Ed witten and others were working on it since 1960s, up to this day there is no single direct prediction from this theory. Actually they tired but no supersmetery was found in the LHC
Brane cosmology, BSM phenomenology, early universe cosmology, AdS/CFT, alternate models of quantum gravity are active areas of research that incorporate both GR and QM. Anyway in undergrad you will see atmost learn general relativity and QFT which are very effective and don't have anything to do with strings. Maybe the LHC energies weren't high enough, supersymmetry explains a lot of things abt modern physics but idk much abt it since I'm an undergrad as well.

I wasn't even joking abt proofs though. I'd rather do physics because I like to calculate things and make intuitive physical jumps, I can't really think like a mathematician at least as of now.

Last edited:
The meaning of life is to fuck bitches, drink beer and beat up niggas. Fuck you and your stupid meanings you made up
You better stop being so mean to people on here. I'll bet you're a scared little repressed homosexual that emulates Taylor Swift in his mother's clothing in front of the bathroom mirror. You probably couldn't even look Justin Beiber in the eye in real life.

You better stop being so mean to people on here. I'll bet you're a scared little repressed homosexual that emulates Taylor Swift in his mother's clothing in front of the bathroom mirror. You probably couldn't even look Justin Beiber in the eye in real life.
Nigga you got cum on your moustache lick it off

Nigga you got cum on your moustache lick it off
That's just dandruff. You would think that wouldn't you? With all the cum you've had on your ass hair? Go figure.