I am still a virgin guys I was just chatting shit

Nectar

Nectar

Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Posts
60,411
Reputation
92,608
Tales from my bedroom:

Say u just got Kane’s u just got Kane’s you just got Kane’s you just Kane’s kaned kaned kaned kaned

From this day I just want to get laid

Trying to get laid with ur cousin is harder than getting laid with a 5.5 psl random woman. Do I want to fuck my cousin? Fuck no…

I want a Latina baddie or Thai wife
 
I've honestly fantasized with fucking my cousin's..... (In RDR2). But seriously it's not my fault they developed into sexy women. I still gotta keep my fantasies to myself tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
I've honestly fantasized with fucking my cousin's..... (In RDR2). But seriously it's not my fault they developed into sexy women. I still gotta keep my fantasies to myself tho
Same tbh it’s normal since you didn’t live together from a young age
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar

Similar threads

JackieOff
Replies
3
Views
28
JackieOff
JackieOff
horseman
Replies
23
Views
138
zirg
Z
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
34
the zodiac
the zodiac
JamesMTN927
Replies
30
Views
120
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
Nerogen
Replies
4
Views
31
Nerogen
Nerogen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top