I am strongly desired by women for a relationship how do i take advantage of this have sex w them without getting in a relationship with them

W

winkk

Iron
I was born into a rich family my dad has a small company and lots of property's naturally my has alot of social status around people he knows and his customers. (We have a jewellery shop).

We're since I have gotten 18 I have started working in that shop as the boss. Every week one or 2 women will come to me asking if I'm single and all that and hinting they want a relationship with me or ask for my number and make convo with me over and saying they she wants a relationship with me. Some older women even come to my dad say that her daughter and I might look good together or say directly that they want to give their daughter to me.

So as you can see I am strongly desired for a relationship so how do I take advantage of this and get sex from them without getting in a relationship. Btw I'm like a 3psl male strongly negatively desired for sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and thereallegend
just get surgeries tbh. and probably they dont want to ltr with you too. just promote and fire them later.

just get surgeries tbh. and probably they dont want to ltr with you too. just promote and fire them later.
My customers or random women want a relationship w me not my workers

depends on ur current psychology. a chad in ur shoes would already be fucking them and tossing them out. so whats stopping u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
if you are not having one night stand with random women, you are not hot lad, sorry.

you are just having a status.

Just have sex with them? Just make sure u use condom and they don't pick a hole in it lol

depends on ur current psychology. a chad in ur shoes would already be fucking them and tossing them out. so whats stopping u
His face by the sounds of it.

if you are not having one night stand with random women, you are not hot lad, sorry.

you are just having a status.
He literally said that fam, he’s not claiming to be hot

I was born into a rich family my dad has a small company and lots of property's naturally my has alot of social status around people he knows and his customers. (We have a jewellery shop).

We're since I have gotten 18 I have started working in that shop as the boss. Every week one or 2 women will come to me asking if I'm single and all that and hinting they want a relationship with me or ask for my number and make convo with me over and saying they she wants a relationship with me. Some older women even come to my dad say that her daughter and I might look good together or say directly that they want to give their daughter to me.

So as you can see I am strongly desired for a relationship so how do I take advantage of this and get sex from them without getting in a relationship. Btw I'm like a 3psl male strongly negatively desired for sex
Op are you fat?

just lie, act as if you want a relationship. when you have sex then leave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
Watch out for babytraps, be careful.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You basically need to use "game" (social skills mixed with manipulation) to get them closer and closer to having sex with you. You need to be careful of the fallout because that could ruin your family's reputation. You need to looksmax to be able get away with more.

same goym same!

just be honest and tell her you just want to have fun and not a relationship then u can keep fucking her instead of lying just to hit it once

sugar daddymaxx a girl,