I am such a fucking autist

IceBreaker0

IceBreaker0

Diamond
Jfl i went to my next class infront of the door and when i saw a good friend he was talking to a girl.

Now there were both leaning against the wall and i just walked there next to them.Stood there for 6 seconds and didnt say anything waiting for him to notice me and greet me.But he didnt.And he definetly saw me.Maybe hes just as awkward as me or sum shit.then i just walk next to them and wait for class to start like a loser jfl…alone:feelswah:
I havent felt this weird In years

TLDR:
I go to friend whos talking to girl.He doesnt greet me.
I am aspie.Its over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and BigJimsWornOutTires
Jfl i went to my next class infront of the door and when i saw a good friend he was talking to a girl.

Now there were both leaning against the wall and i just walked there next to them.Stood there for 6 seconds and didnt say anything waiting for him to notice me and greet me.But he didnt.And he definetly saw me.Maybe hes just as awkward as me or sum shit.then i just walk next to them and wait for class to start like a loser jfl…alone:feelswah:
I havent felt this weird In years

TLDR:
I go to friend whos talking to girl.He doesnt greet me.
I am aspie.Its over
Ugh. So you're gay and have penis feelings for this guy? Perhaps, this is the wrong forum to post that on.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Ugh. So you're gay and have penis feelings for this guy? Perhaps, this is the wrong forum to post that on.
:feelswhy:Nigger why doesnt he greet me i just stand there like a moron,even the girl looks at me for 1 second wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and BigJimsWornOutTires
:feelswhy:Nigger why doesnt he greet me i just stand there like a moron,even the girl looks at me for 1 second wtf.
Because he is embarrassed to be associated with you. I would be too, tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. Sounds like he was thinking, "Ugh, there goes that gay guy again. Don't look at him or he'll come over here and start talking. Pretend he's a ghost."

And the girl is like, "Dude, he is hawking you down! I think I see a lump in his pants as he stares at you."

"I know, I know. He's gayer than Ray. Stop looking at him!"

• JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0
Maybe you mog him and he was scared you were gonna swoop his laaaady

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and IceBreaker0
Because he is embarrassed to be associated with you. I would be too, tbh.
That cant be true.
He always wants to hang out with me in the breaks.And always comes to when walking into class and greets me and shit
But some days he just acts weird like this wtf