I am such a high inhibition self sabotaging idiot

D

Deleted member 16474

rare 200 word essay post but need to get it off my chest :oops:

this weekend I took the bus to capital city from my small city when I entered the bus I saw this gorgeous asian girl, she had darker skin compared to estonians like me, she seemned like a lone tourist. It is very rare to see full asians like that and especially gorgeous

we locked eyes on the bus when I was moving towards the seats then I looked away for a brief moment and then looked at her in the eyes again confirming that she was beautiful and she still looked at me, I could not believe what I was witnessing, I took a seat and sat down few rows behind her.

I listened to music and told myself when we reach the end destination I would wait for her to exit the bus and I would approach her and tell her that she is beautiful ask if she is single and if she was I would ask for instagram/socials. I was also afraid that she would get off at some other random stops but thankfully she didnt :oops:

when we reached the end destination, the capital. I made sure to come off the bus swiftly so I could approach her outside of the bus (would be gigawierd to do that in the bus) but for some reason she stayed at her seat for a bit longer time than other passengers then my irl friend saw me and was waving at me and I pussied out like a high inhibition joke (possibly cus of getting rejected in front of him) :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: and then went our way

I have deep regrets still eating me that I didin't even take the chance and just let it go, I should have just told him to hold on and wait for the girl to approach her

I am mad at myself

Angry Fuck Me GIF

also it is an rare event for me to go outside too and bigger city and me blewing that situation and not taking a shot adds fuel to the fire

Please tell me I had no chance to begin with or that I am Nana only 🥺 so I can cope better

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 3links2, isis_Bleach, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Screenshot 1020

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
everyone has been telling you that you are high inhib. typical nordic guy. good looks, tall height, decent body but not the balls to approach a girl who is begging to be approached

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, isis_Bleach and 1 other person

this weekend I took the bus to capital city from my small city when I entered the bus I saw this gorgeous asian girl, she had darker skin compared to estonians like me, she seemned like a lone tourist. It is very rare to see full asians like that and especially gorgeous

we locked eyes on the bus when I was moving towards the seats then I looked away for a brief moment and then looked at her in the eyes again confirming that she was beautiful and she still looked at me, I could not believe what I was witnessing, I took a seat and sat down few rows behind her.

I listened to music and told myself when we reach the end destination I would wait for her to exit the bus and I would approach her and tell her that she is beautiful ask if she is single and if she was I would ask for instagram/socials. I was also afraid that she would get off at some other random stops but thankfully she didnt :oops:

when we reached the end destination, the capital. I made sure to come off the bus swiftly so I could approach her outside of the bus (would be gigawierd to do that in the bus) but for some reason she stayed at her seat for a bit longer time than other passengers then my irl friend saw me and was waving at me and I pussied out like a high inhibition joke (possibly cus of getting rejected in front of him) :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: and then went our way

I have deep regrets still eating me that I didin't even take the chance and just let it go, I should have just told him to hold on and wait for the girl to approach her

I am mad at myself

Angry Fuck Me GIF

Please tell me I had no chance to begin with or that I am Nana only 🥺 so I can cope better
Twenty seven years.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
everyone has been telling you that you are high inhib. typical nordic guy. good looks, tall height, decent body but not the balls to approach a girl who is begging to be approached
I hate myself for being such a joke, my mind cripples me :feelscry:

NEVER FAP
Not this shit again. Trust me, if anybody wanted him, he would've been approached long time ago. Average collegecel in his country looks like this. He stood no chance.
Chad 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
Not this shit again. Trust me, if anybody wanted him, he would've been approached long time ago. Average collegecel in his country looks like this. He stood no chance.
View attachment 1873812
Unironically this.

@Anstrum95 is decent looking but not good looking. Obviously @Anstrum95 is good looking enough to have a somewhat cute girlfriend but he isn't good looking enough for women to overlook the schizophrenia and the mental illnesses that he carries. He needs to play the game of life like everyone else. That is the only good advice for him.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
81D8441D D2EE 4EFE B19C 34A4484703EF

absolutely fucking brutal. she was obviously into you, and she was pretty much your one way ticket to happiness. fuarkkkkk

now because of this missed golden opportunity, some other Estonian pretty boy is probably making moves on her right now as we speak. im so sorry boyo…

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
View attachment 1873822

absolutely fucking brutal. she was obviously into you, and she was pretty much your one way ticket to happiness. fuarkkkkk

now because of this missed golden opportunity, some other Estonian pretty boy is probably making moves on her right now as we speak. im so sorry boyo…
fuck you :rage:
Unironically this.

@Anstrum95 is decent looking but not good looking. Obviously @Anstrum95 is good looking enough to have a somewhat cute girlfriend but he isn't good looking enough for women to overlook the schizophrenia and the mental illnesses that he carries. He needs to play the game of life like everyone else. That is the only good advice for him.
I have no mental illnesses or schizo

• JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito
Its over Engstrrum, time to NKVDmaxx and get her socials through high level espionage I guess

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Chasseur
You must have a small dick to be chink only if I was in Estonia my bad boy nafri cock would have met many white pussies

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16474
You must have a small dick to be chink only if I was in Estonia my bad boy nafri cock would have met many white pussies
cope

I visited Tallinn with a Chinese girl a couple of years ago. There's even Chinese text in the port of Tallinn.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16474
Again idiots think that if a girl looks at him, she wants to fuck. You are coping.

• Hmm...
Again idiots think that if a girl looks at him, she wants to fuck. You are coping.
I wish i got rejected instead of never approaching her, I could cope in peace then

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
I visited Tallinn with a Chinese girl a couple of years ago. There's even Chinese text in the port of Tallinn.
have U had situations like in the original post

I regret not taking an action, over 4 me

have U had situations like in the original post

I regret not taking an action, over 4 me
Yeah I have been mentalcel and not even had sex in cases where woman makes it obvious

• Woah
He is baltic not nordic

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Giga autistic jfl
People here beat themselves over the silliest things

Tyrone is going to cold approach him in the showers

the fact that she was asian makes this story extra brutal, she most likely had a ass you'd want to squeeze your face between her buttcheeks

I am mad at myself

Angry Fuck Me GIF

also it is an rare event for me to go outside too and bigger city and me blewing that situation and not taking a shot adds fuel to the fire

Hopefully this taught you a lesson, I learned this lesson once myself, whenever I see an asian woman I immediately talk to her before I can make up excuses

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16474
u mog anstrum ily

• Woah
You are a high tier normie

• Woah

I am mad at myself

Angry Fuck Me GIF

The more you let this happen the more regret that will fill you. Try to see if you can get a friend with you initially. That way you can encourage here other to not be high inhibition and go for the kill ( ie the approach ). Every time this occurs I bet its more mental frustration. Perhaps do a mental exercise of visualizing your dick inside the girls pussy. Add no fap and the manly motivation to approach might be more due to feeling horny. Otherwise if your drained of cum I bet their is no real deep desire to approach cause you nutted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and 3links2