I am surprised black people are on the forum

W

white girls lover

Bronze
What I expected:
35% East Asian (because autism) (me)
30% Indian (because ugly)
20% White (they are the majority, but i expected them to be rich and get counseling that makes them become transgender or homosexual)
15% Mexican, Arab, or others (they make up a small amount because they can’t afford internet)
0% Black (I thought black people were poor but they are so NT that I thought they would just find social groups and date fat people because of how NT they are. I would expect them to watch redpill content or something)

I respect all races a lot but fr black people are so funny and cool, white people are so interesting to me, and like mexicans and stuff got so much culture. Indians are boring but I liked them sometimes in school. Honestly the people I don’t like hanging around most are Chinese or Muslims, but they can be cool too.

I gave a black person headphones before and they were like “Ey yo thank you jackie chan” and I felt as if I got the n word pass tbh it felt so cool. I could never imagine those NT people on this site.I like seeing white people look at asians like exotic asians imagining i’m one of the kpoppers. Or mexicans be like: hello my fellow immigrant.

I love diversity so much I could never live without it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19281, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
What I expected:
35% East Asian (because autism) (me)
30% Indian (because ugly)
20% White (they are the majority, but i expected them to be rich and get counseling that makes them become transgender or homosexual)
15% Mexican, Arab, or others (they make up a small amount because they can’t afford internet)
0% Black (I thought black people were poor but they are so NT that I thought they would just find social groups and date fat people because of how NT they are. I would expect them to watch redpill content or something)

I respect all races a lot
based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP and white girls lover
If black men aren't tall or they are nerdy its pretty much game over for them.

The BBC halo is cool and all but it boxes them into one playstyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Because NT is cope and niggers are ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Daniel Plainview, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
If black men aren't tall or they are nerdy its pretty much game over for them.

The BBC halo is cool and all but it boxes them into one playstyle.
yeah i like a lot of black people’s personalities though. it’s so energetic idk how to explain it

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, enchanted_elixir, amorfati and 1 other person
@Armadillo opinions?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Redpill = incel cope. Sorry to say but that's so obvious by now lol. And yes, there are tons of black guys making redpill youtube vids and all that, that's how they cope while chinese and indo-americans/canadians and arabs and whatnot come here.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jfl if you think all white people are rich and all black people are ntmaxxed comedian jocks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Blacks got it tough if they don't fit into certain niches set by boule buffer class and crypto Jew media. Maybe I'll make a thread one of these days.

But standards are very high for black men and decent looking Black women are pretty difficult to come by.