2s2f
2 short 2 fuck
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2025
- Posts
- 13,555
- Reputation
- 26,215
genuinely, the shit I do on a daily basis you normies can't even come close to understand
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
until i walk ingenuinely, the shit I do on a daily basis you normies can't even come close to understand
why did u change ur reaction from rep to jfl
Vllyxo
![]()
⠀
Joined Feb 23, 2026 Posts 2,678 Reputation 3,766
ok, you can doubt itdoubt it
idkwhy did u change ur reaction from rep to jfl![]()
ok goodbye

okok goodbye![]()
I can't tell youWhat do y do then
lying to urself bub, cope it till u rope itgenuinely, the shit I do on a daily basis you normies can't even come close to understand
ok.lying to urself bub, cope it till u rope it