I AM THE MOST HIGH INHIB CHINK OF ALL CHINKS FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I AM AT A STORE AS WE FUCKINH SPEAK ON MY FUCKING PHONE AND TRYING TO FUCKING COLD APPROACH WOMEN BUT I CANT EVEN FUCKING MAKE FUCKIBG EYE CONTACT.

I LITERALLY AM WEARING FUCKKKKKING MAKEUP AS WELL WHICH IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING BUT EVEN WITHOUT IT I ALSO HAVE NO CONFIDENCE FOR SHIT ALL.

THE STORE IS SOOOO FUCKING QUIET THAT I AM SERIOUSLY JUST CONFUSED ON HOW TO FUCKING DO THIS SHIT... HOW THE FUCK IF I START A FUCKING CONVERSATION WITH A FENALE THE EBTIRE FUCKING STIRE WILL HEAR HER AND I WILL FUCJING KILL MYSELF ON THE SPOT.

I WANNA JUST CUM ON ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN THE STORE BUT OF COURSE MY FUCKING AUTISM WON'T EVEB LET ME WALK FUCKING NORMALLY EVERYONE WHO SEES ME KNOWS I MIST BE ASPIE AF.

FUCK MY FUVKING LIFE I AM FUCKING HOPELESD A D I AM GOING TO ROPE AND CUT MY PENIS OFF AS A PUNISHMENT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Hikicel69, ItsOverCel and 5 others
I AM AT A STORE AS WE FUCKINH SPEAK ON MY FUCKING PHONE AND TRYING TO FUCKING COLD APPROACH WOMEN BUT I CANT EVEN FUCKING MAKE FUCKIBG EYE CONTACT.

I LITERALLY AM WEARING FUCKKKKKING MAKEUP AS WELL WHICH IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING BUT EVEN WITHOUT IT I ALSO HAVE NO CONFIDENCE FOR SHIT ALL.

THE STORE IS SOOOO FUCKING QUIET THAT I AM SERIOUSLY JUST CONFUSED ON HOW TO FUCKING DO THIS SHIT... HOW THE FUCK IF I START A FUCKING CONVERSATION WITH A FENALE THE EBTIRE FUCKING STIRE WILL HEAR HER AND I WILL FUCJING KILL MYSELF ON THE SPOT.

I WANNA JUST CUM ON ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN THE STORE BUT OF COURSE MY FUCKING AUTISM WON'T EVEB LET ME WALK FUCKING NORMALLY EVERYONE WHO SEES ME KNOWS I MIST BE ASPIE AF.

FUCK MY FUVKING LIFE I AM FUCKING HOPELESD A D I AM GOING TO ROPE AND CUT MY PENIS OFF AS A PUNISHMENT
wannabe @thecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 19036, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
cocaine or amphetamines

• Ugh..
Reactions: sibience
cocaine or amphetamines
just look like a tweaker whilst talking to women theory

also u can’t fuck for shit on stimulants :lul:

OP needs gym or surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and sibience
84F52158 D544 48AA BEF2 03B5EF4B8F4E

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
just look like a tweaker whilst talking to women theory

also u can’t fuck for shit on stimulants :lul:

OP needs gym or surgery
u dont gotta megadose the shit u kno. At worst you look like you've had coffee that day+low inhib

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and sibience
u dont gotta megadose the shit u kno. At worst you look like you've had coffee that day+low inhib
Alcohol and shit doesn't work for me I am literally complete soy hands in pocket lanklet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
you were already high inhib when you called yourself a chink to appeal to people who call you chink

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 19036 and sibience
you were already high inhib when you called yourself a chink to appeal to people who call you chink
No one fucking calls me anything no one even gives me attention because I am that worthless to them I FUCKING WISH I WOULD GET BULLIED AND ABUSED OVER NO FUCKING ATTENTION BUT EVERYONE IN MY COUNTRY JUST FUCKING KEEPS TO THEMSELF I WANNA GET HUMILIATED LIKE THE WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN I AM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Lygodactylus
Just go talk to a filipina ltb I know they are everywhere. No standards my 6'2 ricecel recessed chincel bluepilled friend is slaying ltb though he would be truecel here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Just go talk to a filipina ltb I know they are everywhere. No standards my 6'2 ricecel recessed chincel bluepilled friend is slaying ltb though he would be truecel here
Because he is NT, faggot. :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 18804
Geomaxx and use tinder an in a third world country

You will never have to approach a foid again

Relatable tbh