I am the only male im my sports course

C

capitalV

Iron
Mogs, its like 5 foids and me. Already dominating all of them of course even though I missed one lesson and am still sick. :lul:

But how do I get laid now :feelsez: ? (Include detailed steps pls )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and NoseProphecy
Brutal no replies

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and NoseProphecy
"come to library need help w assigment pls"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, capitalV and NoseProphecy
You need to see if they are willing to hang out with you before or after class. If they refuse then no Chance

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, nathan and capitalV
You need to see if they are willing to hang out with you before or after class. If they refuse then no Chance
How do I ask that without trying too hard

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
How do I ask that without trying too hard
Idk maybe some meal after a hard day of work idk Bhai I’m sexless king of org

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and capitalV
  • So Sad
its always like in the afternoon so its hard. over
Just try talking them. If you’re atleast mtn and tall you might have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and capitalV
  • +1
I wear some pretty high NewBalances hopefully its enough
Just try to be normal you tard I can tell you’re autistic since you’re asking a simple ass question online. Have low expectations and don’t think about the consequences. But don’t try be too much either. A white mtn should be able to pull this off

• +1
Reactions: capitalV and Lynxress
Just try to be normal you tard I can tell you’re autistic since you’re asking a simple ass question online. Have low expectations and don’t think about the consequences. But don’t try be too much either. A white mtn should be able to pull this off
Its just a weird situation having too much female attention, im not autistic (diagnosed it myself)

• JFL
Its just a weird situation having too much female attention, im not autistic (diagnosed it myself)
Stop thinking about it and be nt. I’m hoping you are mtn tho

• +1
Reactions: capitalV
Foids cant help with intellectual stuff
ye ur not actually trying to get help retard ur trying to get close enough to her so u can smash

• +1
ye ur not actually trying to get help retard ur trying to get close enough to her so u can smash
Ik what you mean. Probably will be me just acting badly that I dont know sth and her answering it and thats it :lul: But might be worth a try

Ik what you mean. Probably will be me just acting badly that I dont know sth and her answering it and thats it :lul: But might be worth a try
ye she'll realise say ur hungry and bored. Get food, mirror her so she likes u, add her socials. text her on random friday afternoon what shes doing and that ur bored ez pz

• +1
ye she'll realise say ur hungry and bored. Get food, mirror her so she likes u, add her socials. text her on random friday afternoon what shes doing and that ur bored ez pz
should I first look out if she gives IOis and then pursue?

should I first look out if she gives IOis and then pursue?
idk brah ppl r waiting for Iois their whole life on this forum, activiate ur primal instinct and go in, if she rejects that 1 down and 4 left

• JFL
Surrounded by females as the only male and still an incel. Damn that tough :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

idk brah ppl r waiting for Iois their whole life on this forum, activiate ur primal instinct and go in, if she rejects that 1 down and 4 left
true

never seen so many bluepillers on my Posts :lul:
Screenshot 20240426 004642 Samsung Internet

its for like 1h each week jfl
Chad would’ve already impregnated all of them and would be paying child support by working part time job after school every evening

Chad would’ve already impregnated all of them and would be paying child support by working part time job after school every evening
Just be Chad

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch