Cult of Tony is a thing of the past @Tony

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Swagwaffle, Zesto and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
I thought Ritlaincel was

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I would join but im banned from the forum. I started slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Zesto
StatusMaxxed

• +1
MidariSig2

Cult of Zesto continues to increase

• +1
Easier to start cult with incels since they are easily manipulated

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Nibba and Zesto
True tbh. I predicted this way back. The cult of Zesto mogs the cult of @Tony to another galaxy and some more. Ogre for Tonycels. The new era of Zesto has begun.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Swagwaffle
True tbh. I predicted this way back. The cult of Zesto mogs the cult of @Tony to another galaxy and some more. Ogre for Tonycels. The new era of Zesto has begun.
Cope

• +1
Cope

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
Hey I'm in your cult now

• +1
Yo Zesto I like your posts and vibes generally but you posted something really stupid on incels.is recently when I was lurking can't remember what

• +1
Hey I'm in your cult now

Angry1

Get your McWojak better, I always laughed whenever I saw that pained expression.

Besides that drawing is my copyright, now I have to sue you for intellectual property theft.

Btw...

I have your card now.

Mewcel

This is worse than owning your soul.

You're now just another card in my hand for me to fold or play as I may.

Cards

Yo Zesto I like your posts and vibes generally but you posted something really stupid on incels.is recently when I was lurking can't remember what

GunPoke

Well dig it out boyo.

Last edited:
View attachment 4057

Get your McWojak better, I always laughed whenever I saw that pained expression.

Besides that drawing is my copyright, now I have to sue you for intellectual property theft.

Btw...

I have your card now.

View attachment 4059

View attachment 4060

View attachment 4058

Well dig it out boyo.
you said something about how guys that looked like kpop or jpop stars get nothing in the west. I've seen western chicks literally drooling over these types in 2018.

I wrote an epic post on lookism a year or 2 ago, you'd best to read: lookism.net/Thread-The-asian-race-redpill-is-still-too-much-for-users-here-to-take

I may duplicate/re-do this post for looksmax

• +1
you said something about how guys that looked like kpop or jpop stars get nothing in the west. I've seen western chicks literally drooling over these types in 2018.

I wrote an epic post on lookism a year or 2 ago, you'd best to read: lookism.net/Thread-The-asian-race-redpill-is-still-too-much-for-users-here-to-take

I may duplicate/re-do this post for looksmax

Happy2

Redo it.

But you probably misunderstood.

I meant a normal person who was J-PopMaxxed like me.

Not an actual J-Pop idol.

Of course with they're StatusMaxxed they'd do well.

View attachment 4076

Redo it.

But you probably misunderstood.

I meant a normal person who was J-PopMaxxed like me.

Not an actual J-Pop idol.

Of course with they're StatusMaxxed they'd do well.
duhh I'm not talking about a j-pop idol, I AM talking about a normal asian dude that has jpop maxxed

duhh I'm not talking about a j-pop idol, I AM talking about a normal asian dude that has jpop maxxed

LaughReally

Western women only want thugged out niggers and Chads.

Otherwise I would've been approached by one by now if J-Pop was what they wanted.

Never in my life has a western women shown me the equivalence of a grain of rice of kindness yet I was able to go on a private study with a Chinese girl.

That alone validates everything I've ever said both on Looksmax.org and Incels.is

View attachment 4083

Otherwise I would've been approached by one by now if J-Pop was what they wanted.

Never in my life has a western women shown me the equivalence of a grain of rice of kindness yet I was able to go on a private study with a Chinese girl.

That alone validates everything I've ever said both on Looksmax.org and Incels.is
Looooooooooooool nigga you retarded

View attachment 4057

Btw...

I have your card now.

View attachment 4059

I'm committing IP theft because I'm a bad boy now. But don't tell my mommygf as she doesn't want me to be in any cults. Or else she will take my computer time away.

• +1
View attachment 4083

Haha yeah you're a moron that still believes in the mythical Chad and Tyrone I thought so. Oh you're waiting for them to approach you, makes sense, women don't approach ANYONE in 2018.

Like I said I have seen chicks literally drooling over jpop type of asians here in London.