I just got fucked by the dice roll

• So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381
Were you all raised similarly?

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Were you all raised similarly?
mostly yeah

that's the most brutal part is that they grew up in similar conditions and have a similar personality to me

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Being mogged by your cousins is a hard pill to swallow especially if they are NT

• +1
mostly yeah

that's the most brutal part is that they grew up in similar conditions and have a similar personality to me
For such a different outcome for you all it is clear despite your shared traits you all went down different pathways during your respective development stages.

• Woah
For such a different outcome for you all it is clear despite your shared traits you all went down different pathways during your respective development stages.
maybe tbh

Always find a way to politely excuse yourself from any family gathering, avoid them at all costs.

Just imagine standing there with your family members, all them have partners, all of the are NT, all of them had sex in their life and you are the only incel there. Brutal...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and horizon
My cousin is a 6'0 light blue eyed blonde HTN, my brother has light blue eyes and I am a 5'8 med

Bad luck in the genetic lottery

• So Sad
Always find a way to politely excuse yourself from any family gathering, avoid them at all costs.

Just imagine standing there with your family members, all them have partners, all of the are NT, all of them had sex in their life and you are the only incel there. Brutal...
i miss family gatherings when i was a kid and i would play video games with them and have fun

now that we're adults family gatherings suck man

My cousin is a 6'0 light blue eyed blonde HTN, my brother has light blue eyes and I am a 5'8 med

Bad luck in the genetic lottery
brutal

i miss family gatherings when i was a kid and i would play video games with them and have fun

now that we're adults family gatherings suck man
Just go to your room and that's it.

• So Sad