I am thinking of starting to web development with this video. What do you think?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Is it a good video for html css? Anyone experienced?

It's good. I went through Brad's vids for WD. Shorter ones.

Type Learn HTML Brad on YT and it'll come up. Then watch his CSS vid, then his JS vid, then learn Git and you're on to something.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Tallooksmaxxer
Just watch the video. There are 10000 indians on youtube doing coding tutorials and it doesn't really matter which one is it as long as you are doing ur best, ignore what anyone else tells u.

Some stuff might come off as hard at the beginning, but after a while, it becomes kind of natural, however, you will have to keep solving problems all the time which can be annoying.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry and Tallooksmaxxer
It's good. I went through Brad's vids for WD. Shorter ones.

Type Learn HTML Brad on YT and it'll come up. Then watch his CSS vid, then his JS vid, then learn Git and you're on to something.
Just watch the video. There are 10000 indians on youtube doing coding tutorials and it doesn't really matter which one is it as long as you are doing ur best, ignore what anyone else tells u.

Some stuff might come off as hard at the beginning, but after a while, it becomes kind of natural, however, you will have to keep solving problems all the time which can be annoying.
what do u do now?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer