I am this close to roping

i am seriously like this i cant think healthily anymore
youre larping about suicide you little faggot. if you werent you want to see guys like me struggling improve and you would give me money for surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Genghis Khan
"should i kill myself or have a cup of coffee?" -albert camus

No point in killing yourself. You'll achieve nothing but eternal darkness. Not worth it man don't do it
Google RedBull deaths

Fuck it just roidmaxx and mma max and walk around beating guys up for dopamine and get criminal bad boy halo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Chadelite
Nah, that's the real thing. I have been around a lot of suicide, it's controversial as fuck, but you typically know the people that will actually do it versus the clowns the flirt with it verbally because they are looking for attention. You are looking for attention OP, but you put forth no effort, I hope people learn from you. This nonchalant shit isn't cool in the slightest, you will learn in time though.
ive had this exact same thought.
when I was ~11 i would always research and plan roping, set a date like after some minecraft video released. It pissed me off when I told people and they said that I would never and I could go ahead if I could, but if I told a psychologist they would give me a real reason to rope. They were right, I never could and gave up and thought of why I should live (spite) I think 7-8th grade. Forgot about it and never seriously consider it again

i think the reasons i came up were somewhat cope, sure i am spiteful and the idea of people I dislike learning I died and what they would feel makes me very angry and has kept me up at night, but ultimately it’s survival instinct

if someone verbalize their purpose to me, depending on the vibe I usually think “and what does this hero want from me?” or “tell that to your mirror buddy”

most people with purpose seem to have it in silent conviction, how they walk and act, I doubt many of them could even verbalize it or even have any reason to, even if it’s completely subconscious

i could be underestimating this due to not being at right place/time or just disinterest in others, everyone notice extreme driven people, i see it most when it involves me, someone see an image of me based on lookism/racism/ect and compelled to act on it

my thoughts were that because of the average/above average persons mental attributes and values it’s like 100x more likely for them to become rich or famous than rope, impossible to commit suicide, impossible to neet, impossible to be incel ect

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Never ever rope dude it's the solution to nothing , think about your parents who have given it all for you to be at this stage only for you to kill yourself just because you aren't some 5.5 psl chadlite
Jfl cucked mindset

If you are on this forum your parents failed you

Your parents are npc peasant slaves.

Not being a 6ft7 multi billionaire (baron trump) = you are a worthless scum whose purpose in life is to slave away in a mine then get to sent to war to die.

Do what thou wilt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

Never ever rope dude it's the solution to nothing , think about your parents who have given it all for you to be at this stage only for you to kill yourself just because you aren't some 5.5 psl chadlite
Parents rarely give it their all. Mine certainly did not

I tried to end it all with caffeine overdose back in January but I couldnt do it. I feel like it’s time. Thoughts? @mrriceguy @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King
Bro ive lost my face in 2018 at the age of 18 and went from chadlite to subhuman and didnt rope

lol it’s sad. this guy really roped and nobody did anything in the thread but shit on him. even the ppl who told him not to rope shat on him, what were they expecting

Yeah im planning on my roping too.
My life is just meaningless asf