I am this forums most successful looksmaxer.

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
Before embarking on my journey back in 2017 on Lookism, here and some other forums I knew very little about facial aesthetics and looksmaxing and was just a juiced up fighter/bodybuilder.

I just thought I had a big nose, I thought I was a 7/10 and with the right nose I'd be a 9/10. I am of middle eastern descent.

I was so delusional and unaware of all the facial improvements I had to make, granted I had a decent base which is important.
I possessed little knowledge about facial aesthetics, but now I am by far the most knowledgeable member on this forum in terms of identifying weaknesses, knowing how to correct them and morphing ability. I just don't post much anymore.

However, what is really important for looksmaxing is to identify all your facial flaws and slowly improve them one by one and keep going back to the drawing board to see what else to improve. I am at work right now, but I will post pics soon. It's been a 2 1/2 year journey of constant improvements, changing bit by bit and analysing what else can be done.

Procedures I've done:
-Hair transplant from NW2 to NW0
-Rhinoplasty for nose.
-Upper eyelid filler for upper eyelid exposure. (Only needed 1ML)
-Tearthrough filler for undereyes (I only needed 1ML)
-Cheek bone filler 2ML
-Maxilla filler 1ML, still need another 2ML to be done in January.
-Jaw filler, I had decent jaw/chin so only needed 3ML.

Soft maxes:
-Teeth whitening
-Skin microdermabrasion/masks
-Eyebrow threading
-Selecting the right hairstyle/beard length

I went from a 4/10 to a 8.5/10 IRL rating after having done all the above. I am still going to get some fillers for my maxilla now and that would be my final change for now, I had 1ML done on maxilla. I will hit 9/10 with this.

Changes I've noticed in life, well besides being obsessed with all these changed and spending lots of money. Getting women is very easy, I can get women 10x easier now, I have access to a larger selection of women and I get better quality of women. Women are more tolerable to my bullshit and I get away with a lot more. I get a lot of validation also.

There are lots of women who like me and rate me 7s, 8s and 9s.... But there are also still women who aren't attracted to me, because I aint there type. Even though they do admit I look good.

So while you may become a 9/10 version of yourself, there will still be some women who would prefer some 6ft3 shaved head juicy Tyrone over you. Or prefer some twink blonde hair blue eyed pretty boy over you. Taste is very subjective.

I am scared to show full face pics in case this leaks, this is one of the biggest transformations I’ve seen

Attachments

• 394C9C15-7925-4DEA-AD42-4BB2B300DCBB.jpeg
    394C9C15-7925-4DEA-AD42-4BB2B300DCBB.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2,386
  • CB126252-BA92-4E2E-8997-93A52B178319.jpeg
    CB126252-BA92-4E2E-8997-93A52B178319.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 2,383
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noped, Kilimanjaro, MadMong and 13 others
Download 2

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Maxillacel, Drugs and 2 others
U still look high tier normie at best

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 1171
fillers aren't real looksmaxxing, they're just a stepping stone for more invasive permanent stuff imo, unless you've set aside money to readd fillers for the next 10+ years

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1680
> using fillers
> going from 4 to 8
Pick one
Giphy 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, FatmanO, Patient A and 11 others
Pm me pics i wont leak

mirin btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Some pics, OP?

> using fillers
> going from 4 to 8
Pick one
View attachment 211143
You are underestimating fillers. I also had two surgeries as in OP and a lot of soft looksmaxing.

I've had 10ML total in fillers, you are telling me that wont boost 2PSL by itself... PSHHTTT

• Woah
Reactions: I'mme
for threads like this you just gotta show pictures

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Deleted member 2846
15 minutes, 2 replies and still no pics

Some pics, OP?
Some pics, OP?
Pm me pics i wont leak

mirin btw
Pm me pics i wont leak

mirin btw
> using fillers
> going from 4 to 8
Pick one
View attachment 211143

PICS UPDATED IN THE OP

Side pics for now, I am really worried about showing lots of pics + frontal pics.

I just don't wish this to spread, I can imagine this spreading like wildfire as a heck of a transformation.

I know it's motivating. but I don't want to be known.
15 minutes, 2 replies and still no pics
checlk op

patience they will come, I need to find an old b4 pic also.

Nope I got insane jaw/cheek/nose structure
Doesn't mean shit to women this is what
A 8/10 looks like
Images 1

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
PICS UPDATED IN THE OP

Side pics for now, I am really worried about showing lots of pics + frontal pics.

I just don't wish this to spread, I can imagine this spreading like wildfire as a heck of a transformation.

checlk op
Looking good bro. Only flaw is long midface.

i am MIRIN chin :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
PICS UPDATED IN THE OP

checlk op
Woahh you are very close to Chico level

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
3/10 to homosexual looking 4

7 psl, mirin your godlike transformation

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and needsolution
Salludon mogs you to oblivion

Salludon mogs you to oblivion

It's not about who mogs who, what matters to me is that I absolutely mog the old version of myself and that was my goal. I compete with myself, not others.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noped, Kilimanjaro, Patient A and 8 others
It's not about who mogs who, what matters to me is that I absolutely mog the old version of myself and that was my goal. I compete with myself, not others.
respect, man.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Deleted member 1171
jfl he looksmaxxing and feels better about himself and mogs his past self and everyone is up in arms

tfw looksmaxxers get shit on users who haven’t done shit to improve themselves

• +1
Reactions: noped, Kade and Deleted member 3962
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution
jfl he looksmaxxing and feels better about himself and mogs his past self and everyone is up in arms

tfw looksmaxxers get shit on users who haven’t done shit to improve themselves
10$ says he mogs the people dissing him.

people here need to stop putting eachother down or we will never improve ourselves.

we need to be respectful to one another.

inb4 "inject T"

• +1
Reactions: noped, Kilimanjaro, SexyMofo and 3 others
Those pics are shit to evaluate, but yes you look better, but u aint the most sucessful looksmaxer.

First of all respect for actually looksmaxxing unlike most high here.
Now, at least get sliding genio sandwich cheekbone and optimally lefort 1.
fillers are not a solution

Those pics are shit to evaluate, but yes you look better, but u aint the most sucessful looksmaxer.
I am scared to post more pics, if you see my front profile then you will truly be blown away.

I am not done looksmaxing either tbh, it's a life journey. It's a hobby for me, I will only get better and better. I am at the stage where I am doing micro-improvements.

Potentially, over time play about with a bit more filler in certain areas i.e. jaw

Stroma for green eyes is a potential.

ect…
First of all respect for actually looksmaxxing unlike most high here.
Now, at least get sliding genio sandwich cheekbone and optimally lefort 1.
fillers are not a solution
I get fillers done every 9 months, I am happy to keep doing this for life. The advantage to fillers is, you can adjust the look as you age and your face looks different.

I am scared to post more pics, if you see my front profile then you will truly be blown away.

I am not done looksmaxing either tbh, it's a life journey. It's a hobby for me, I will only get better and better. I am at the stage where I am doing micro-improvements.

Potentially, over time play about with a bit more filler in certain areas i.e. jaw

ect…

I get fillers done every 9 months, I am happy to keep doing this for life. The advantage to fillers is, you can adjust the look as you age and your face looks different.

PM

ect…

you do you but youll end up like the bogdanoffs because your skins stretches out with every procedure so youll need more and more to avoid wrinkles and folds.

you do you but youll end up like the bogdanoffs because your skins stretches out with every procedure so youll need more and more to avoid wrinkles and folds.
No it will not permanently stretch out skin. Some people go to dumb doctors and overfill areas and don't inject fillers deep enough. Also, some people are better candidates for face lifts once they hit 50-60+ yet decide to fill out their naturally saggy skin.

Mums been doing cheek fillers for 10+ years and she's fine.

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, mikeock, nastynas and 5 others
recessed maxilla it's over for us subhumans

• So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Before embarking on my journey back in 2017 on Lookism, here and some other forums I knew very little about facial aesthetics and looksmaxing and was just a juiced up fighter/bodybuilder.

I just thought I had a big nose, I thought I was a 7/10 and with the right nose I'd be a 9/10. I am of middle eastern descent.

I was so delusional and unaware of all the facial improvements I had to make, granted I had a decent base which is important.
I possessed little knowledge about facial aesthetics, but now I am by far the most knowledgeable member on this forum in terms of identifying weaknesses, knowing how to correct them and morphing ability. I just don't post much anymore.

However, what is really important for looksmaxing is to identify all your facial flaws and slowly improve them one by one and keep going back to the drawing board to see what else to improve. I am at work right now, but I will post pics soon. It's been a 2 1/2 year journey of constant improvements, changing bit by bit and analysing what else can be done.

Procedures I've done:
-Hair transplant from NW2 to NW0
-Rhinoplasty for nose.
-Upper eyelid filler for upper eyelid exposure. (Only needed 1ML)
-Tearthrough filler for undereyes (I only needed 1ML)
-Cheek bone filler 2ML
-Maxilla filler 1ML, still need another 2ML to be done in January.
-Jaw filler, I had decent jaw/chin so only needed 3ML.

Soft maxes:
-Teeth whitening
-Skin microdermabrasion/masks
-Eyebrow threading
-Selecting the right hairstyle/beard length

I went from a 4/10 to a 8.5/10 IRL rating after having done all the above. I am still going to get some fillers for my maxilla now and that would be my final change for now, I had 1ML done on maxilla. I will hit 9/10 with this.

Changes I've noticed in life, well besides being obsessed with all these changed and spending lots of money. Getting women is very easy, I can get women 10x easier now, I have access to a larger selection of women and I get better quality of women. Women are more tolerable to my bullshit and I get away with a lot more. I get a lot of validation also.

There are lots of women who like me and rate me 7s, 8s and 9s.... But there are also still women who aren't attracted to me, because I aint there type. Even though they do admit I look good.

So while you may become a 9/10 version of yourself, there will still be some women who would prefer some 6ft3 shaved head juicy Tyrone over you. Or prefer some twink blonde hair blue eyed pretty boy over you. Taste is very subjective.

I am scared to show full face pics in case this leaks, this is one of the biggest transformations I’ve seen
Are you curry?

I believe you but do upload frontal pics.

Also, forward growth is lacking. Nobody can be +7psl to me if they don't have kissable lips and forward growth.

Bit of an improvement but it’s nothing like you’re stating

• +1
Reactions: samm735, mikeock and I'mme
Sorry, you are only high tier Normie, but you should be proud since that's as good as it gets for Looksmaxxers. Chad status is God-given.

You should also be proud that you've done that many procedures without completely fucking up your harmony. I would advise you to quit while you're ahead since looks are no longer holding you back in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171 and samm735
It’s hard to judge by side profile but still great job. How old are you?

Sorry, you are only high tier Normie, but you should be proud since that's as good as it gets for Looksmaxxers. Chad status is God-given.

You should also be proud that you've done that many procedures without completely fucking up your harmony. I would advise you to quit while you're ahead since looks are no longer holding you back in life
Sth about him puts me off. Life he has no common failo, his surgeries, fillers are nicely choosen, his surgery results are good.

I think it's his looong midface and lack of forward growth. Maybe fuckedup fwhr

Sth about him puts me off. Life he has no common failo, his surgeries, fillers are nicely choosen, his surgery results are good.

imo it’s the mouth area. reminds me of the user reptiles
Regardless tho, it’s an improvement so gj OP

imo it’s the mouth area. reminds me of the user reptiles
Regardless tho, it’s an improvement so gj OP
Yeah, like I said in previous reply nobody can be +7psl without having kissable lips.

I think he also lacks facial width, but still huge improvement

• +1
Reactions: Kade

Very true man, average guys can become high tier not more. However, to become an absolute Chad is definitely god given.

you need the right colouring, eye colour and height
It’s hard to judge by side profile but still great job. How old are you?

Yeah...u did a good job

But you haven’t done shit compared to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kota, I'mme and Deleted member 1171

I can tell you, it’s my long midface.
I have good full lips, but my lips need to be wider. They are narrow...

my mouth area and long midface are the two areas letting me down, both are very difficult to fix. Midface is game over, nothing I can do about long midface... I’ve gotten cheek fillers to make the midface appear shorter by making it wider... but only so much can be done.

my lips I could fix with lip fillers, to make the lips wider, however the chance of coming out looking like a insta plastic thot is too high. So I’ve been too afraid to do it
Yeah, like I said in previous reply nobody can be +7psl without having kissable lips.

I think he also lacks facial width, but still huge improvement
Now I have amazing facial width. I have a very wide face, but it’s the long midface. I also have full kissable lips, but my lips are narrow...
My narrow/small mouth area + long midface is what’s stopping me from hitting that next level up.

• +1
I can tell you, it’s my long midface.
I have good full lips, but my lips need to be wider. They are narrow...

my mouth area and long midface are the two areas letting me down, both are very difficult to fix. Midface is game over, nothing I can do about long midface... I’ve gotten cheek fillers to make the midface appear shorter by making it wider... but only so much can be done.

my lips I could fix with lip fillers, to make the lips wider, however the chance of coming out looking like a insta plastic thot is too high. So I’ve been too afraid to do it

Now I have amazing facial width. I have a very wide face, but it’s the long midface. I also have full kissable lips, but my lips are narrow...
My narrow/small mouth area + long midface is what’s stopping me from hitting that next level up.
With very long hair and more filler to maxilla, midface can be made to look short. For that, you'd need to straighten your hair, if I'm not wrong.
T
With very long hair and more filler to maxilla, midface can be made to look short. For that, you'd need to straighten your hair, if I'm not wrong.
That should be fairly easy tho

T

That should be fairly easy tho
That’s funny you say that, I actually get keratin done on my hair and do Toni mahfud hairstyle but slightly shorter than his.
And I end up looking much better with it also and I already got an appointment to get 2ml more into maxilla so that’s basically ur suggested solution ✅

still doesn’t fix my narrow lips however, lip filler is so obvious not sure what to do

• Love it
God tier skin

Where's you go for your hair transplant?