I am this forums most successful looksmaxer.

pm pic boyo. im a trustworthy user

@Aesthetics Everyone's shitting on you, but I look middle eastern too and admire your effort. Looksmaxing is a life long process so you're on the right track.
I recommend you ditch the keratin treatment and embrace your curls, adopt the wavy hairstyles male models usually have with shorter sides(see picture).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
I wasn't aware maxilla fillers were a thing. When I had fillers done (even before I was truly blackpilled) I was told that they couldn't bring the chin forward either.

Before embarking on my journey back in 2017 on Lookism, here and some other forums I knew very little about facial aesthetics and looksmaxing and was just a juiced up fighter/bodybuilder.

I just thought I had a big nose, I thought I was a 7/10 and with the right nose I'd be a 9/10. I am of middle eastern descent.

I was so delusional and unaware of all the facial improvements I had to make, granted I had a decent base which is important.
I possessed little knowledge about facial aesthetics, but now I am by far the most knowledgeable member on this forum in terms of identifying weaknesses, knowing how to correct them and morphing ability. I just don't post much anymore.

However, what is really important for looksmaxing is to identify all your facial flaws and slowly improve them one by one and keep going back to the drawing board to see what else to improve. I am at work right now, but I will post pics soon. It's been a 2 1/2 year journey of constant improvements, changing bit by bit and analysing what else can be done.

Procedures I've done:
-Hair transplant from NW2 to NW0
-Rhinoplasty for nose.
-Upper eyelid filler for upper eyelid exposure. (Only needed 1ML)
-Tearthrough filler for undereyes (I only needed 1ML)
-Cheek bone filler 2ML
-Maxilla filler 1ML, still need another 2ML to be done in January.
-Jaw filler, I had decent jaw/chin so only needed 3ML.

Soft maxes:
-Teeth whitening
-Skin microdermabrasion/masks
-Eyebrow threading
-Selecting the right hairstyle/beard length

I went from a 4/10 to a 8.5/10 IRL rating after having done all the above. I am still going to get some fillers for my maxilla now and that would be my final change for now, I had 1ML done on maxilla. I will hit 9/10 with this.

Changes I've noticed in life, well besides being obsessed with all these changed and spending lots of money. Getting women is very easy, I can get women 10x easier now, I have access to a larger selection of women and I get better quality of women. Women are more tolerable to my bullshit and I get away with a lot more. I get a lot of validation also.

There are lots of women who like me and rate me 7s, 8s and 9s.... But there are also still women who aren't attracted to me, because I aint there type. Even though they do admit I look good.

So while you may become a 9/10 version of yourself, there will still be some women who would prefer some 6ft3 shaved head juicy Tyrone over you. Or prefer some twink blonde hair blue eyed pretty boy over you. Taste is very subjective.

I am scared to show full face pics in case this leaks, this is one of the biggest transformations I’ve seen

Literal waste of money because girls have x-ray vision on bone.

If anything, you should have had actual jaw/ facial surgery, because after those fillers degrade, you will look like a 1/10.

God tier skin

Where's you go for your hair transplant?
Turkeyv
Literal waste of money because girls have x-ray vision on bone.

If anything, you should have had actual jaw/ facial surgery, because after those fillers degrade, you will look like a 1/10.
Nah because a lot of the soft maxes, two surgeries I’ve done will remain. And not 100% of the filler will go away, besides I will not stop doing fillers until old age and with time I may move to more permenant fillers