I am tired of rejections

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
Recently I have tried to build several relationships with women and everything has failed (I've never tried it before, I've been LDARmaxxing). My self esteem now is very low and I dont really think I can ever find a partner. I am a 4 psl 180 cm acnecel mentalcel gymcel. Now I think I should not have left LDARmaxxing because it has ruined all my expectations

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 3828
Recently I have tried to build several relationships with women and everything has failed (I've never tried it before, I've been LDARmaxxing). My self esteem now is very low and I dont really think I can ever find a partner. I am a 4 psl 180 cm acnecel mentalcel gymcel. Now I think I should not have left LDARmaxxing because it has ruined all my expectations
surgery

• JFL
Reactions: VUJADEGOD
Don't try to get relationships just go for casual it's a lot easier if you're mentalcel.

Ur 4psl and 180cm, if ur white just fringemaxx, fashionmaxx and get rid of acne. Then make Yubo acc and slay/ltr. I firmly believe if ur 5ft 10+, white and 4psl u shouldnt have problems with women unless ur aspy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 1 other person
Ur 4psl and 180cm, if ur white just fringemaxx, fashionmaxx and get rid of acne. Then make Yubo acc and slay/ltr. I firmly believe if ur 5ft 10+, white and 4psl u shouldnt have problems with women unless ur aspy
Yes Im white and right now trying to get rid of acne with topical retin A. Also gymmax. Hoping to become a HTN

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
But these are all things you can change.
Acnecel= Roaccutane + derma roll afterwards
Gymcel-go to gym obviously
mentalcel = no-fap + go to social events until you're normal.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I got rejected for the first time yesterday and Im already tired of them.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13335
But these are all things you can change.
Acnecel= Roaccutane + derma roll afterwards
Gymcel-go to gym obviously
mentalcel = no-fap + go to social events until you're normal.
Roaccutane can fuck up puberty, I am using topical retionoids at the moment, I'll see what happens

nothing matters in this simulation bro