I am tired of twink feminine jokes. Advice?

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
This is actually me:

I'm tired of feminine, young, twink jokes at this site.

Idk how to look more masculine. I am actually gymmaxxed, im starting to train neck (but it's long, which gives the illusion of being smaller but its actually 41 cm. My wrists are 18.5 cm. My dick is 16 cm with good girth. My height is 172 cm (shit, but I wear lifts).

All I want is to get a girl, i'm khhv at the momento and I would like to change that. I can't grow a full beard.

I just finished dercutane acne treatment (video is from today).

Please, give me advice guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Entschuldigung, R@m@ and 3 others
@ArvidGustavsson @larsanova69 @Amnesia @orb @Salludon @FromNormietoChad @tyronelite @copingvolcel @SubhumanCurrycel

Maybe brow ridge surgery? Stubble?

buzzcut and tan ez

Stop mentionning me nigga, I will rape your ass, and spit on our mom mouth.
And i will raise your children as they were mine, while raping your mom on a daily baisis. When I will be done I will sent her in a ghetto for her to be gang raped by nigger for the rest of her slut life.
I will raise your children carefully and give them a good education for them not to become attention seeking whore like you.
After that I will rape them too to death.
You subhuman looser I will never forgive you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and tyronelite
Use minoxidil to grow your beard

Stop mentionning me nigga, I will rape your ass, and spit on our mom mouth.
And i will raise your children as they were mine, while raping your mom on a daily baisis. When Iwill be done I will sent her in a ghetto for hr to be gang raped by nigger for the rest of her slut life.
I will raise your children carefully znd gibe them a good education for them not to become attention seeking whore like you.
After that I will rape them too to death.
You subhuman looser I will never forgive you.
OUR

Use minoxidil to grow your beard
I think its better to kill myself. Im tired of everything I wont give appeal to any girl looking like this. I look so much feminine

Idk where to get minox. My parents wont let me buy

if YOU are incel it's unironically because of your personality
or you're shitposting
one of those tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
if YOU are incel it's unironically because of your personality
or you're shitposting
one of those tbh
They joked about my young look and feminine, so probably girls think that

What country are you in? You should be able to ascend easily. I could only see your height being a failio is the average height in your region is tall.

Also how old are you? You should social circlemaxx.

You look like a prettyboy, you just look young. Grow some facial hair and you will look more masculine.

Notice how he mentionned me just after all the psl stars, I live rent free in your head bro.

You’re mentalcel and overthink shit too much, just go out to a club talk to girls and I guarantee you’ll get at least one.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Your forearms are comically large you look like popeye jfl

They joked about my young look and feminine, so probably girls think that
guys here like to cope that being gl isn't enough and that you have to be some specific kind of gl (they do this so they can convince themselves that they're gl but just the wrong kind of gling, it's pure cope) basically don't really listen to the majority of users here

what's actually happening is this: there's a slight aspieness to your expression, this leads me to believe that you're probably very non-nt, more non-nt than your looks level will allow you to behave. Your face is 100% fine and will pass the looks threshold of probably any girl you pass on the street, the problem is elsewhere.

you also could be not even talking to girls, that's a huge problem, girls DO approach but you shouldn't bank on it, be proactive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
What country are you in? You should be able to ascend easily. I could only see your height being a failio is the average height in your region is tall.

Also how old are you? You should social circlemaxx.

You look like a prettyboy, you just look young. Grow some facial hair and you will look more masculine.
I cant grow facial hair
I Don't Have friends

Im from Spain

You’re mentalcel and overthink shit too much, just go out to a club talk to girls and I guarantee you’ll get at least one.
Okay, then why everyone tells me here that I look gay & twink?

Your problem is height. In my country 172 is a death sentence. Even with lifts you will look small. I did a lot of chadfishing in my city and after i told the girls im 175cm so many have deleted me or told me im to small.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK and SubhumanCurrycel
Your problem is height. In my country 172 is a death sentence. Even with lifts you will look small. I did a lot of chadfishing in my city and after i told the girls im 175cm so many have deleted me or told me im to small.
What country? I'm spanish so not death sentence

I cant grow facial hair
I Don't Have friends

Im from Spain
Your a mentalcel. You are good looking, people here are retarded and will bark subhuman at anyone that isn't a male model. 172cm isn't great but its not a hinderance. Your within the normal height range. I would first focus on getting a friend circle. Hopefully they will be able to introduce you to girls by proxy. Or they would be keen on going clubbing, so you can slay their.

You could take some topless pictures on tinder and get laid. Preferably higher quality, these pictures aren't good. Just don't state your height. If they ask say your 6ft. If your taller then them they won't be able to tell.

Your pretty but that isn't a bad thing. It makes you more approachable then a masc dom chad. Younger women lust over prettyboys, and you have a good body so your not a twink. You don't look like a faggot or femboy either (this is when your too pretty). You still have good dimorphism. The beard should grow in a few years. Any facial hair is good. I have facial hair grown despite not being able to grow a beard. I look like a child with no facial hair.

Your a mentalcel. You are good looking, people here are retarded and will bark subhuman at anyone that isn't a male model. 172cm isn't great but its not a hinderance. Your within the normal height range. I would first focus on getting a friend circle. Hopefully they will be able to introduce you to girls by proxy. Or they would be keen on going clubbing, so you can slay their.

You could take some topless pictures on tinder and get laid. Preferably higher quality, these pictures aren't good. Just don't state your height. If they ask say your 6ft. If your taller then them they won't be able to tell.

Your pretty but that isn't a bad thing. It makes you more approachable then a masc dom chad. Younger women lust over prettyboys, and you have a good body so your not a twink. You don't look like a faggot or femboy either (this is when your too pretty). You still have good dimorphism. The beard should grow in a few years. Any facial hair is good. I have facial hair grown despite not being able to grow a beard. I look like a child with no facial hair.
I got matches at Tinder but how I'm banned. Still I know I should get better pics

They told me faggot twink at this site. I have facial hair but I look like shit cause it grows bad (irregular)...

Thats why im complexed. They also told me my T levels are low.

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
This is actually me:

I'm tired of feminine, young, twink jokes at this site.

Idk how to look more masculine. I am actually gymmaxxed, im starting to train neck (but it's long, which gives the illusion of being smaller but its actually 41 cm. My wrists are 18.5 cm. My dick is 16 cm with good girth. My height is 172 cm (shit, but I wear lifts).

All I want is to get a girl, i'm khhv at the momento and I would like to change that. I can't grow a full beard.

I just finished dercutane acne treatment (video is from today).

Please, give me advice guys.

how did u gymcel w low t levels? roided im guessing?

Wtf? I didnt roid. How do u know im low T?
With a body like that there is no way your low T. Just because you struggle to grow facial hair doesn't mean your high T. Soyboys can grow facial hair despite being 100ng/dl.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Cutecel2001
With a body like that there is no way your low T. Just because you struggle to grow facial hair doesn't mean your high T. Soyboys can grow facial hair despite being 100ng/dl.
The user told me I am low T

Pussy nigga removed the photos from imgur, lol

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR