• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360, noodlelover, thecel and 2 others
you are a nerd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend and Deleted member 14323
gues the user:
"i like watch wheat waffles, hamza, rate other people cause im broke and i need cash urgently to pay my rent or i end up on the streets and ye dont forget my heavily thoughtful essays i write in the morning after i wake up that are totally authentic and arent stolen from any other motivational speaker in any form or ways, me big brain, me big money, me big reputation on looksmax, look at me im cool despite being curry shitter, people hate me and love me at the same time, being non-agreeable is a sexy trait i learned from jordan peterson and i have charisma like no other people here, oh ye i also like to disrespect people who give me constructive and fair critism, cause fuck them i am above them, losers"

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AlexBrown84, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
This guy is a faggot

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ALP, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
and what about if you can actually see people rejecting you?

We talk a lot about people having fear of being rejected, when maybe they have been rejected many times and that point, they can easily read the signals

• +1
Reactions: ALP, mecmec, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person

@subhuman incel @MakinItHappenReturn

Relationships are based on similarties, liking the same media or liking each others personality traits. If you consuming mainstream stuff you are going to find it hard to relate to people because you have no similar interests than your autism brain is going to think you are boring. I don't feel like I can consume new information anymore, I don't watch movies or shows or play any video games, I just watch self help youtube videos for hours and than do nothing

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel and 1 other person
"Not valuable" is such a strong term. The issue is "I'm boring" not "I'm not valuable." Where did I learn I was boring? I learned it from the fact that I have no interests or ambitions. Or am at the very least surrounded by nothing that inspires me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
im too interesting for other people

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5786
gues the user:
"i like watch wheat waffles, hamza, rate other people cause im broke and i need cash urgently to pay my rent or i end up on the streets and ye dont forget my heavily thoughtful essays i write in the morning after i wake up that are totally authentic and arent stolen from any other motivational speaker in any form or ways, me big brain, me big money, me big reputation on looksmax, look at me im cool despite being curry shitter, people hate me and love me at the same time, being non-agreeable is a sexy trait i learned from jordan peterson and i have charisma like no other people here, oh ye i also like to disrespect people who give me constructive and fair critism, cause fuck them i am above them, losers"

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin
RAVI

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

@subhuman incel @MakinItHappenReturn

Tbh I was expecting a lot more like but how do u convince urself u are indeed not boring

• +1
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
Tbh I was expecting a lot more like but how do u convince urself u are indeed not boring
Understand that it's though paterns, people percive boriningness differently. A normie might find a low inhib person who is friends with a lot of people because they can relate in the same media they consume, a large amount of relationships are built just off the same interests. I would find the low inhib dude boring because he isn't giving any commentary and basically just spews out media he saw and people like his presence because they can relate to it. I don't consume much media and because it's hard to find connections with people than the insecurity of "I'm boring" arrives. You need to understand it's just a thought pattern even if it can take a while and isn't a very specific solution. There should be people in your life that value you, that choose have a relationship because you are intresting

I didn't watch but I've seen a few episodes of this "therapist".

He tries to mind fuck ugly people into thinking they're ok looking, boring people into thinking their interesting, incels into thinking women love them etc.

Putting a blind spot over people's weaknesses doesn't help them fix themselves, it just causes them to walk into walls (fuck up more in life, waste their time, then die).

"autist paki scribbles useless shit and tries to sell you his scam program"

• +1
Reactions: mogxa