I am two centimeters from David Gandy. How do I gain two centimeters of chin.

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
This really just shows how big of a difference a small measurement makes. 2 centimeters of chin, and a few mm of forward growth elsewhere, and thats all I need to match Gandy's side profile.
Is there any way to (preferably non surgically) increase my forward growth this much? I am 17. Is beltpulling real? What will work?
The difference between chad and subhuman is 2 cm of chin.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-24 11.23.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-24 11.23.22 PM.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 15854 and Nims
This really just shows how big of a difference a small measurement makes. 2 centimeters of chin, and a few mm of forward growth elsewhere, and thats all I need to match Gandy's side profile.
Is there any way to (preferably non surgically) increase my forward growth this much? I am 17. Is beltpulling real? What will work?
You could try bomesmashing your chin? No idea if it works but its talked about a lot here.

Start hammering your chin.

Genio+Implant is only way to get 2cm, still risky tho

ur 17 so i think definite possibility itll grow, even if you do nothing. youd ascend hard with that chin, u rlly do kinda look like gandy lol, gl on ur looksmaxxing bro

if you do bonesmash chin, wear mouthguard maybe tho

You could try bomesmashing your chin? No idea if it works but its talked about a lot here.
bonesmashing would only grant him 2cm of growth if he does it for at least like 1.5-2 years consistently

just get fillers

Is that really 2cm? I thought it looked more like 5 to 10mm

2cm is a shit ton m8

• +1
Reactions: Untrinsic
“Just 2cm”

Jfl 2cm one the face is like 2 miles of distance, it’a a HUGE difference and even with an implant + genioplasty u problably wouldn’t get that much

I got 7.5mm from my implant, I tried to get 1cm and my surgeon refused to do it because he said it was overkill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Prince88 and Untrinsic
What the fuck, is that a composite of you and Gandy?

that's not just chin boyo

2cm is like Atlantic ocean on face

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus