I AM UNCAGED ONCE AGAIN

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Posts
14,756
Reputation
34,001
giphy.gif


IT IS A FINE DAY WITH ME AROUND
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale. I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and I will save it there for my future kid. When I pick it up I have this cool story for them and will tell them, "Kids, this is a true looksmax.me story. This is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells".
 
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale. I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and I will save it there for my future kid. When I pick it up I have this cool story for them and will tell them, "Kids, this is a true looksmax.me story. This is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells".
tbh instant dopamine boost from bell sign
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
WELCOME BACK CHICOBRO
 
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale. I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and I will save it there for my future kid. When I pick it up I have this cool story for them and will tell them, "Kids, this is a true looksmax.me story. This is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells".
it was funny the first two times now u just need to stop
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Try piracetam
 
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69

Similar threads

Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
58
Views
202
slayermtn🍇
slayermtn🍇
fakechang777
Replies
8
Views
64
Thief
Thief
g4rlic
Replies
4
Views
55
g4rlic
g4rlic
BadLuck7892
Replies
3
Views
48
james_2006
james_2006
Danman7323
Replies
1
Views
41
Heartache
Heartache

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top