I am wearing lifts at 6’3

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
I’m 6’3 ltn to mtn depending on the day and wear half inch lifts. I already heightmog 80-90 percent of the school (the average zoomer is not some 6’5 htn I will assure you) but I starting wearing lifts mainly just to be even taller and now there are only around 5 kids who are taller than me.

• +1
Reactions: exo and polishcel
And your experience was same maybe even worse because you’re taller than main character height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Freakshow, gr34ter, exo and 1 other person
Jfl @ this cuck

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and warhammercel
And your experience was same maybe even worse because you’re taller than main character height
Nothing changed. I didn’t get any height halo but it’s just fun being taller than 98 percent of the school. Sure some manlet could psl mog you but if you are staring down at them and they have to look up at you it fucking destroys their confidence. It’s also a good cope I mean it’s fun heightmogging curry manlets JFL

I’m 6’3 ltn to mtn depending on the day and wear half inch lifts. I already heightmog 80-90 percent of the school (the average zoomer is not some 6’5 htn I will assure you) but I starting wearing lifts mainly just to be even taller and now there are only around 5 kids who are taller than me.
Get airforce ones and stuff them with 2 inch lifts to get to 6’6 you pussy

Where do u live?

Just half an inch?