I am working to completely master all emotional reactions

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
This the ideal. To have absolute control over all emotions. When you can endure any pain mental or physical without so much as flinching, you have ascended beyond the shame of the human condition. How can you be hurt if you cannot suffer? True ascencion isn't going to heaven, it's being able to spend eternities in both heaven and hell and having a preference for neither.

@Bojack @BearBoy @DarkTetrad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
How come you enraged brutally when someone calls you out for being a misogynistic incel virgin then?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
FCD3B1A2 01F5 4FB4 ABF2 11D6A7F78D49

This the ideal. To have absolute control over all emotions. When you can endure any pain mental or physical without so much as flinching, you have ascended beyond the shame of the human condition. How can you be hurt if you cannot suffer? True ascencion isn't going to heaven, it's being able to spend eternities in both heaven and hell and having a preference for neither.

@Bojack @BearBoy

cope this would require giving up all your copes and comfort to actually acheive and you will give up after wasting your time and trying then feel like an idiot. play your video games enjoy little things and enjoy your frivolous bullshit bc you'll quickly realize that it'd be better to just be fucking dead then keep it up. things hurt and thats that

-tried it

cope this would require giving up all your copes and comfort to actually acheive and you will give up after wasting your time and trying then feel like an idiot. play your video games enjoy little things and enjoy your frivolous bullshit bc you'll quickly realize that it'd be better to just be fucking dead then keep it up. things hurt and thats that

-tried it
Living such a stupid life seems awful

well if you don't wana feel anything your only choices are heavy opioid use or roping. training yourself into it won't work and will only drive you crazy unless you have the time to be reborn as a monk in tibet. or you could just try to enjoy life. i'm indifferent to most things after a few years of doing things that shall remain unnamed and even though at the time i thought being indifferent would be a dream come true, now i wish i could feel things as real as i used to

and yes, everything is pointless and stupid, i know, but find some way to enjoy it and make it fulfilling bc life doesn't stop just bc you realized its pointless, unless you rope

True ascencion isn't going to heaven, it's being able to spend eternities in both heaven and hell and having a preference for neither.
and this is a bit true i used to beleive about the same myself but its not being indifferent to the highs and lows. this is just eternal death. its about balance. its being able to endure hell without losing yourself to despair while being able to enjoy heaven and make the most of it. the nights of the tarot story "the fools journey" may interest you but its hard to find the legit story online

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magical Apple