I am worse off than i thought

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Just finished my 4th week of employment at this new company. It mostly employs people in their early 30s to early 40s. Average looks-level of the non oldcels is HTN and 6'1. Theres a few asian women, rest everyone is white.

Changing from working clothes to normal clothing to go home, i notice EVERY guy is gymcelled. 2 guys i wonder if they use roids even lmao. I dont standout at all.
Everyone has a girlfriend/boyfriend, everyone has a packed schedule. Events, parties, trips every weekend.
Everyone is NTmaxxed. If anyone would be suspected of being nonNT its gonna be me. I am the schoolshooter of the company, brutal.
Everyone is making inside jokes with eachother n shit, meanwhile im just trying to get through my day jfl.

Worst now is coming home after a full shift, feeling tired, and realizing i have nothing i am coming home for. No gf, no real plans, nothing.

Jfl, NEETlife mogs so hard when ur life is shit.

Only good part is that hanging out with these NTpeople all day, makes me feel more NT myself. I feel entitled to a gf, busier social life, etc aswell now since i have the same employment as these NTpeople do.

Its like i respecf myself more and value my time more now. Wasting a day off feels like a no-go now knowing that the alternative could be employment.

This might ascend me, or it might make me rope. Time will tell.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, rand anon, Gargamel and 13 others
Also, from the ppl that are single (minority) everyone seems to be fucking everyone. Ive already heard of 3 diff drama stories of ppl being either fired or moved to a diff location due to romantic relationships between colleagues.

1 older woman is even known as a slut (jfl at being told this shit within the first 2 hours i got to know this person that told me this). Apparantly she tries to fuck all the single guys here.
She aint attractive tho cuz like 45yo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Also one customer was eye-fucking me hard, gl mid 30s woman. couldnt do shit tho cuz im being watched like crazy cuz im new and flirting with customers is a no-go and would get me fired instantly while im still in my trial period.

Few months later i can try i guess.

Also im the youngest employee right now, with the second youngest at 31.
Being 26 and employed, its fucked cuz almost everyone will be oldcels with wife n kids. Unrelatable and hard to socialize with after work.

Pro: 1 guy in his late 40s was showing me photos of his kids and he has a sexy 17yo daughter :feelshah::feelshah:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15827, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
Also starting to believe in the men age like wine cope.

Many of these late 30s guys look like absolute moggers compared to the avg college normie. They would have a better chance with early20s girls than the avg guy at my uni lmao.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, gymmaxedhorse and thereallegend
My work is full of 50-60 year olds and very few are bald

This forum is just full of subhumans so they cope and think everyone is struggling like them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
Also one customer was eye-fucking me hard, gl mid 30s woman. couldnt do shit tho cuz im being watched like crazy cuz im new and flirting with customers is a no-go and would get me fired instantly while im still in my trial period.

Few months later i can try i guess.

Also im the youngest employee right now, with the second youngest at 31.
Being 26 and employed, its fucked cuz almost everyone will be oldcels with wife n kids. Unrelatable and hard to socialize with after work.

Pro: 1 guy in his late 40s was showing me photos of his kids and he has a sexy 17yo daughter :feelshah::feelshah:
Time to ascend jfl. Nah but on a real not try your best to not act like an aspie and make a good connection with these people. Getting close to them can do a lot for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and MoggerGaston
you're going to get fired for not being NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17829, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

This forum is just full of subhumans so they cope and think everyone is struggling like them
Hair transplant enjoyers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 7580
Another thing i noticed, all the asian women well into their 40s look atleast 10-15 years younger.

Insane aging genetics these women have. Brutally mogging the few white women from that age still working here.

I worked closely with one of them today, i estimated her age to be early 30s, looked very fuckable. But she was late 40s and mother of 2 :feelshah::feelshah:

Asian women seem ideal for ltr with aging genes like this @Wallenberg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Eduardo DOV, thereallegend and 1 other person

Legit. I thought i was above average looking. But im dead fucking average among the ppl working in trendy/well-paying companies.

Everyone is well groomed, well dressed, lean, and goes to the gym. Like its the bare fucking minimum here.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Another thing i noticed, all the asian women well into their 40s look atleast 10-15 years younger.

Insane aging genetics these women have. Brutally mogging the few white women from that age still working here.

I worked closely with one of them today, i estimated her age to be early 30s, looked very fuckable. But she was late 40s and mother of 2 :feelshah::feelshah:

True just don't ever get them pregnant. Wouldn't want to give birth to next ER

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
B-b-but I am an invisible subhuman bro! :incel:
Idk i might be overstating it.

My job is sort of similar to being a host. The customers i have are there to enjoy their time and also spend some money. So most ppl are happy and smiley in there and are friendly to me. Just this one girl stood out to me.

you're going to get fired for not being NT
I have been larping a lot already. Making up weekendplans, fake dates i have planned, and more.

Ill not be exposed as nonNT easily

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Johnnybegood and Blackgymmax
  • Love it
We live the same life fr

• Love it
Also, from the ppl that are single (minority) everyone seems to be fucking everyone. Ive already heard of 3 diff drama stories of ppl being either fired or moved to a diff location due to romantic relationships between colleagues.

The meta game for millennials+ is different, as a zoomercel I can ensure you like 50% of males are incels, some normies can get sex but only with landwhales so they would rather play video games instead lol, for younger generations it's legit over for sub chadlites, you are not allowed to be a man, girls think of normies as mere pets, a joke, they dehumanized them and openly admit (in private while I am talking with them on groups) that looks > all and no amount of personality, intellect or intelligence can compensate for it

We are already living in the 80/20 world

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Lmao, ManletBlackcel and 3 others

The Azn girl I'm interested in is 26, but my friend thought he is 18-20, lol.

• Love it
Another important point:

all my colleagues so far seem like incredibly nice people.
Much nicer, more social, extroverted, act more interested, have been inviting and more willing to help with issues I am facing. And so on.

Guy I just met for the first time yday already invited me to go touring in some sports-cars with him and his friends. That's one of his hobbies. I don't remember ever being invited for anything by people in university lmao.

The subhumans and normies at my university pale in comparison.

Being/becoming a student seems like one of the biggest destructions of life quality I have ever put myself through.

What a joke the student-life is.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 16501 and 3 others

Finance?

Idk i might be overstating it.

My job is sort of similar to being a host. The customers i have are there to enjoy their time and also spend some money. So most ppl are happy and smiley in there and are friendly to me. Just this one girl stood out to me.
Customer service selects for good looking people

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and MoggerGaston
Customer service selects for good looking people
Another reason to stay the fuck away from STEM unless u want to be surrounded by non-NT subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Eduardo DOV

Shocking revelation

The meta game for millennials+ is different, as a zoomercel I can ensure you like 50% of males are incels, some normies can get sex but only with landwhales so they would rather play video games instead lol, for younger generations it's legit over for sub chadlites, you are not allowed to be a man, girls think of normies as mere pets, a joke, they dehumanized them and openly admit (in private while I am talking with them on groups) that looks > all and no amount of personality, intellect or intelligence can compensate for it

Not even close to being true.
Most normies have normie gfs. It's so fucking rare for me to see an average looking guy with a landwhale that it's like finding Nemo

Only good part is that hanging out with these NTpeople all day, makes me feel more NT myself. I feel entitled to a gf, busier social life, etc aswell now since i have the same employment as these NTpeople do.
Makes sense, you are who you associate with and you reap what you sow. It’s a good thing you are around successful people, it drives you to become on their level

• Love it
Makes sense, you are who you associate with and you reap what you sow. It’s a good thing you are around successful people, it drives you to become on their level
Legit path to ascension imo

Most of my social interactions are with my old childhood loser friends and autist subhumans at my university.
This shit is so much better for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Legit path to ascension imo

Most of my social interactions are with my old childhood loser friends and autist subhumans at my university.
This shit is so much better for me.
Sounds good bro (the job I mean)

Try get closer to your co-workers so you infiltrate in their social circle. Then you attend social events they’ll invite you too, meet girls there etc

You gotta be machiavellian

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MoggerGaston
Fuck his daughter for the lolz:whatfeels:

• Love it
Not even close to being true.
Most normies have normie gfs. It's so fucking rare for me to see an average looking guy with a landwhale that it's like finding Nemo
You mean normie zoomers? Those motherfucas are all incel, JFL girlfriends? More like boyfriends because lots of them are coping by taking dick in the ass

However this is only true in the university meta game as girls on University are super picky about their options, don't have any idea what it's like in other social groups

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Another important point:

all my colleagues so far seem like incredibly nice people.
Much nicer, more social, extroverted, act more interested, have been inviting and more willing to help with issues I am facing. And so on.

Guy I just met for the first time yday already invited me to go touring in some sports-cars with him and his friends. That's one of his hobbies. I don't remember ever being invited for anything by people in university lmao.

The subhumans and normies at my university pale in comparison.

Being/becoming a student seems like one of the biggest destructions of life quality I have ever put myself through.

What a joke the student-life is.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
You mean normie zoomers? Those motherfucas are all incel, JFL girlfriends? More like boyfriends because lots of them are coping by taking dick in the ass

However this is only true in the university meta game as girls on University are super picky about their options, don't have any idea what it's like in other social groups
Nah not what i saw/see. Maybe it's your experience but not mine

Nah not what i saw/see. Maybe it's your experience but not mine
Only like 30% of guys my age have a relationship. And most of them are quite good-looking imo.

Guys my age that aren't in a relationship are pretty much certainly incels. Kinda brutal ngl.

Only like 30% of guys my age have a relationship. And most of them are quite good-looking imo.

Guys my age that aren't in a relationship are pretty much certainly incels. Kinda brutal ngl.
All i see is normies with normie-HTB girls. Like chadlites are so fucking rare that when i see them they are usually statusmaxxed. HTN without status and poorcels are sometimes dating LTBs.

• Woah
Nvm I take everything back.

I had a holiday planned and I can't even reschedule 1 single shift that they put right inside of my holiday.
This company is utter shit, and not a single co-worker is willing to trade shifts with me. This shift is one fucking friday 1 month from now.

Only thing left to do is call in sick and/or quit. Is what it is.

I don't get work-life.
They spend 4 weeks training me, only to have me quit right after cuz they refuse to give me 1 day off lmao.
Fuck wage-slaving.

Last edited: