I am writing a book on looks, blackpill and dating culture in modern times. Whatever you post in this thread is a foreword of the book.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
its almost complete. just need the foreword. should be relevant and related to the topic of looks, male dating and black-pill and I will include it in the foreword along with your username.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
"My dick is 9 inches"

-fras

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Mongrelcel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
people here can't read an essay and now you expect them to read a book?

Disney lion king

that said tag me

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Idontknowlol and Germania
casadebanho mogs

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Prostitution is the solution.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I'm looking for a cute femboy gf
If you know any please contact me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and .🇹🇩.
@uglymug @OldVirgin @lutte @Idontknowlol @PingPong please you need to respond and write your names on pages of history
its almost complete. just need the foreword. should be relevant and related to the topic of looks, male dating and black-pill and I will include it in the foreword along with your username.
don't copy this into the book i'm just tagging bros
:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Idontknowlol, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
what's the point, they can destroy your book with one word: incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 3828
I have already quoted many guys from this forum in the book. its 130 pages long and have included studies on almost every page

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I have already quoted many guys from this forum in the book. its 130 pages long and have included studies on almost every page
will you publish it with your real name as author?
how expensive will it be?
you will sell physical copies?
Is it in english?

"Francisco, have you ever thought about bulking up?" -Interview in Prague

"No, not really... I mean, why lift weights when it's about your face?" - Francisco Lachowski

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, OOGABOOGA, Mongrelcel and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Mongrelcel
"my face is too much an eyesore to care for the person attached."

-uglymug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
will you publish it with your real name as author?
how expensive will it be?
you will sell physical copies?
Is it in english?
No I am not gonna publish it with my real name lmao
the online version will be free
I will not sell physical copies lmao rather I will just print a few copies and put it on all the public bookshelfes around the city lMAO.
and yes its in english. I paid like $80 to a guy in fiverr to do the revision cuz my english is shit even tho i used grammarly
I have been researching on it since 3 months,, weekend binges...

• Love it
Is there literally any male model better looking than Francisco Lachowski? And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in São Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck.. which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn't grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn't appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced.The mandible is in an ideal position which means there's no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Lachowski's don't, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Lachowski's, and that's leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Lachowski's case is unique in itself.Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6'2''. A good looking face with pretty features is hard to achieve when given a tall skeletal build. Most guys that you see with really pretty or handsome faces are 5'9'' to 5'11'', i.e. average height. You will very rarely see someone as aesthetic with masculine features as Francisco. You see beautiful women all the time and there's nothing admirable about being a pretty girl because it's so easily achievable and common. Beautiful men are an exception to the rule; something that should be admired, not only because of the beauty itself but the difficulty in achieving such beauty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 3828
No I am not gonna publish it with my real name lmao
the online version will be free
I will not sell physical copies lmao rather I will just print a few copies and put it on all the public bookshelfes around the city lMAO.
and yes its in english. I paid like $80 to a guy in fiverr to do the revision cuz my english is shit even tho i used grammarly
I have been researching on it since 3 months,, weekend binges...
jfl if you think people will read it after randomly finding it niggers witll use it for fire in their campingsite
Where do you live btw?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998 and .🇹🇩.
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 14 seconds before performing this action."
-looksmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 3828 and .🇹🇩.
„Mog or get mogged son“

David Gandy, Incelsavior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
At the end of the book. Explain that telling everyone about blackpill and enlightening them serves no purpose. The standards will just rise and it's a never ending cycle. Hypergamy will exist no matter what since it's human nature to seek better genetics. And better Genetics will always exist even if everyone else is seeking to looksmax etc. Eventually for example height standards will keep rising etc etc etc. In other words use this information for your own benefit and don't make it harder for yourself and others. Blackpilling the masses will just make elite genetics more isolated and overwhelmingly superior to the normal humans. Which will make dating and standards even worse.

• +1
jfl if you think people will read it after randomly finding it niggers witll use it for fire in their campingsite
Where do you live btw?
Idk itll be interesting to see, I will put a google forum link in the physical copies so the reader can tell what does he or she feels lmao. I will make the cover very controversial and interesting. Im from europe btw.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Please don’t quote me

At the end of the book. Explain that telling everyone about blackpill and enlightening them serves no purpose. The standards will just rise and it's a never ending cycle. Hypergamy will exist no matter what since it's human nature to seek better genetics. And better Genetics will always exist even if everyone else is seeking to looksmax etc. Eventually for example height standards will keep rising etc etc etc. In other words use this information for your own benefit and don't make it harder for yourself and others. Blackpilling the masses will just make elite genetics more isolated and overwhelmingly superior to the normal humans. Which will make dating and standards even worse.
the book is not a blackpill or looksmaxxing awareness, its something else. its basically philosophy and arguments of guys from looksmax.me paired up with legit modern studies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Baldingman1998
the book is not a blackpill or looksmaxxing awareness, its something else. its basically philosophy and arguments of guys from looksmax.me paired up with legit modern studies.
will buy it and read it like the bible

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and .🇹🇩.
Will not read the book LOL

• JFL
u want to write a book for these short attention-span autists :forcedsmile: gl

• +1
Will not read the book LOL
not for you anyways, books are for people who read books, videos are for people who watch videos, articles are for people who read it. similarly some people just like to watch movies and not shows. its completely fine... its nothing special anyways...

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
The first chapter of the book is named: autobiography of an incel. In about 17 pages I tell you about my life story. Thats the only thing you probably wont know. everything else in the book is already here in looksmax...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Idontknowlol
It's RODEBLUR from 2021 speaking. If you are reading this, you know that i have succeeded. The plan has been finalized, execution is in order.

If you're reading this, it's over for you boyo.

• +1
This book is shit and I didn't read it except to find my quote

Transactional romance can never beat genuine desire. Even a billionaire with enough money to buy virtually anything can never have the woman laying next to him truly desire him the same way a broke psl 6 Chad who works at McDonald’s can

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 3828