I argued with my mom and then smashed her laptop

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I dont live at home but i visit once a week I just argued with my mom and she went out after.I was so fucking mad at her.That when she went out a minute later I went into the living room and smashed her laptop into the wall and now its broken.Im taking The bus to my residential group now.Hope this bitch likes the suprise.Fucking narcy dumb bitch.I litterally want to slit her throat for having low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1464
high e faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Hector, Angel and 3 others
Wtf were you arguing about?

Seems like a very feminine thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Hector, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
crazy shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
I dont live at home but i visit once a week I just argued with my mom and she went out after.I was so fucking mad at her.That when she went out a minute later I went into the living room and smashed her laptop into the wall and now its broken.Im taking The bus to my residential group now.Hope this bitch likes the suprise.Fucking narcy dumb bitch.I litterally want to slit her throat for having low IQ
Idiot. Only pussies cant control their emotions.
Bet he wanted money for some shit

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
About money.And then of course in the middle of the convo when Im being right shes like:Oh no I ve gotta go.I mean I have no job and no friends but im really busy“ JFL YOU HAVE NO ONE

Your mom IQ mogs you for sure.

Idiot. Only pussies cant control their emotions.

Bet he wanted money for some shit
No.She stole my money that i saved on my account .And said that i spend it

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Local wise Incel.

About money.And then of course in the middle of the convo when Im being right shes like:Oh no I ve gotta go.I mean I have no job and no friends but im really busy“ JFL YOU HAVE NO ONE
Do you owe her money or were you asking for it?

I hope you get cancer

Your mom IQ mogs you for sure.
No she doesnt she is fucking jobless.Has no education and has no friends and hates our entire family.Fucking bitch

• +1
Reactions: Angel and Deleted member 1464
05e

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
SHE GOT OWNED

No.She stole my money that i saved on my account .And said that i spend it
Still, control your temper. Just dont give her your account details ever again. How much money?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
thats tough
You know whats funny 3 weeks ago she boght me looksmaxxing shit and now shes taking my money because she has no job and friends
Still, control your temper. Just dont give her your account details ever again. How much money?
700 at least I saved it up for My drivers license.Fucking bitch I worked 3 months for that

Giphy

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Jfl @ you getting mad mommy cut your allowance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord and chadpreetcel123
You have no self control

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
tdKbJLP.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Angel and Deleted member 1464
what did u agrue about tho

still waiting on pics OP

Your mom is jobless? How much cock does she ride weekly?

• JFL
Reactions: Angel and Deleted member 2846
Damn Idk if i’d do that but stealing money off your own kids and then lying about it is very wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846