I arranged a date with a chadfish

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Did another tyler maher chadfish and arranged a date with cute 6/10 girl. She has a big booty and nice tits. Very fast she sent me messages like "damn you are way to hot for tinder" "i would feel so ugly next to you".
Only needed to write a few messages and confirmation on snapchat (i have a method) to set up the date in the city. She drove 40 minutes by train.
When she was at the location, i sent her that i come a bit later and left her wait for another 30 minutes :lul::lul::lul::lul:

She wrote me "i feel like you wont come anymore, is anything okay??"
I answered the brutal destroyment message: "sorry i just parked there but i think you are not exactly my type. It will not work between us"
Her: "damn you are a asshole (and middlefinger).
Then i insulted her and said she doesnt look like on the pictures and how she is fat.
No message back from her till later in the night. She really lost all self respect and wrote me: "hmm okay i feel sorry if i maybe dont look as good like on the pictures, but you dont need to marry me". :lul::lul:

Maybe i will set up another date tonight and let her wait for 2 hours this time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer, fogdart, Deleted member 15099 and 25 others
The lack of pictures increases the believability of this event.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 11758, Mustascend and 11 others
brutal ahah @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The lack of pictures increases the believability of this event.
I am writing with her on snapchat, but will still screenshot the next conversation just for you.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and ShowerMaxxing
You could have looksmaxxed instead of doing this truecel shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mustascend, Deleted member 15099, Ryan and 7 others
Chad gets so many free passes lol

You could have looksmaxxed instead of doing this truecel shit
This is way funnier for us tho. I get nothing out of him looksmaxxing so trolling girls on tinder mogs hard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, bwrauycnee, AlexAP and 2 others
do another one nigga, Put these bitches on pain mode

Did another tyler maher chadfish and arranged a date with cute 6/10 girl. She has a big booty and nice tits. Very fast she sent me messages like "damn you are way to hot for tinder" "i would feel so ugly next to you".
Only needed to write a few messages and confirmation on snapchat (i have a method) to set up the date in the city. She drove 40 minutes by train.
When she was at the location, i sent her that i come a bit later and left her wait for another 30 minutes :lul::lul::lul::lul:

She wrote me "i feel like you wont come anymore, is anything okay??"
I answered the brutal destroyment message: "sorry i just parked there but i think you are not exactly my type. It will not work between us"
Her: "damn you are a asshole (and middlefinger).
Then i insulted her and said she doesnt look like on the pictures and how she is fat.
No message back from her till later in the night. She really lost all self respect and wrote me: "hmm okay i feel sorry if i maybe dont look as good like on the pictures, but you dont need to marry me". :lul::lul:

Maybe i will set up another date tonight and let her wait for 2 hours this time.
i CAGED