I ascend when makeupmaxxing like a FAGGOT

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Selfie

I have mascara and a tiny bit of eyeliner on both eyes, and one eyebrow (the longer one) has the brows filled in with a brow pencil and the other doesn't to show a comparison.

Holy fuck this is such lifefuel... Now I know why girls feel so happy after they buy makeup. I literally feel like I can get any girl now, while normies would never do this because they are scared of being called a COCK SUCKING FAGGOT.

"You are a volcel if [you] are not makeupmaxxing. I would be incel without it."
-Francisco "chico" Lachowski

What a faggot. Look at that cheekbone contour and highlight all around his face and lipstick. Faggotmogs all of us.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Deleted member 18582, Kingcel32 and 9 others
You can get away with it if you kpopmaxx

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and sibience
You can get away with it if you kpopmaxx
I am kpopmaxxing, and I don't think I am missing anything... except maybe a perm but I don't wanna damage my hair and have bad hair when im like 40. Also a rhinoplasty bc obviously higher nose bridge

You're perfect the way you are sweety

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, sibience and Bvnny.
Vaginas can look kinda gross sometimes with the roast beef and all. Personally I dislike eating girls out but they really like it so I feel coerced to do so. Never eat out some random Tinder whore though, she's probably had countless dicks in their. Only eat out girls you're in a LTR with.

Yeah generally this is only doable with girls age 18-23.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and fauxfox
Da thing is, yo...if a nigga looks glowing and flawless it's obvious hes makeup frauding. Exposed forever.

Catch 22.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
You got ready? good took you so long, now get on your knees and suck my cock faggot!

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
View attachment 1690926

I have mascara and a tiny bit of eyeliner on both eyes, and one eyebrow (the longer one) has the brows filled in with a brow pencil and the other doesn't to show a comparison.

Holy fuck this is such lifefuel... Now I know why girls feel so happy after they buy makeup. I literally feel like I can get any girl now, while normies would never do this because they are scared of being called a COCK SUCKING FAGGOT.

"You are a volcel if [you] are not makeupmaxxing. I would be incel without it."
-Francisco "chico" Lachowski

View attachment 1690931

What a faggot. Look at that cheekbone contour and highlight all around his face and lipstick. Faggotmogs all of us.
Only issue is that all normies from your social circle might abuse you for being a fag in front of girls and nuke your status. Seems more legit for solo stuff, nonetheless it will weird girls out to some extent if it's detectable. Ideally nobody should be able to tell