I asked a world class jaw surgeon about the biggest bimax he has ever done and it’s insane (Coceancig)

Would give you this jaw in no time.
View attachment 1607566View attachment 1607567View attachment 1607571View attachment 1607570View attachment 1607572View attachment 1607575View attachment 1607579View attachment 1607580

Holy fuck tren is dangerous tho. Only thing I need is something that's androgenic but isnt too risky to add in with the igf-1. It's also ascend the supraorbital and zygomatic areas thicken and project them.

Man thing i need is the chin. Although chin is directly part of the mandible in anatomy, so theoretically jaw maxx=chin maxx

Yeah square chin is literally just a over projected chin for the most part. If I could send you pms from users that ascended from genio it would melt your brain haha

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yeah square chin is literally just a over projected chin for the most part. If I could send you pms from users that ascended from genio it would melt your brain haha
Pls send bro.

Lmfao it would save me hours of bonesmashing

Tall square chin is everything , i cannot stress it enough.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yeah square chin is literally just a over projected chin for the most part
Wdym bro?

what about the symphisis (chin width ) part what influences it?

i'd rather not get implants or fillers for that

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
@AscendingHero @alienmaxxer

nelson is not legit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

Would do the two cute nurses on the right hard

I talked with Paul Coceancig over zoom, a jaw surgeon, who I am going to for bimax in August. He’s known here for IMDO and super bimax. He said the biggest advancement he has ever performed was 36mm. 36. FUCKING. MM. He said that it was the maximum he could go before the skin stretch became too tight. Holy fuck. Also willing to post proof of consult but ye
can you get super bimax? what do you need to do to get it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero