I asked Ai to turn my face into a woman than i asked it to turn it into a man

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,268
Reputation
17,051
When I asked it to turn me into a woman it gave a pretty realistic (not really) photo to what I would look like as a woman but then when I asked it to turn it to a man
45133

Ts wasn't close at all to what I look like it just made me a Chad.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shortmanlett, Resonant, Nocturnal and 2 others
When I asked it to turn me into a woman it gave a pretty realistic (not really) photo to what I would look like as a woman but then when I asked it to turn it to a man
View attachment 5705534
Ts wasn't close at all to what I look like it just made me a Chad.
Ai does that, that’s why u see females getting they’re male version of themselves on TikTok and it’s a chad making them think their looksmaxtch is Htn+
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shortmanlett, Resonant, Nocturnal and 1 other person
what ai
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS, price., Resonant and 1 other person
When I asked it to turn me into a woman it gave a pretty realistic (not really) photo to what I would look like as a woman but then when I asked it to turn it to a man
View attachment 5705534
Ts wasn't close at all to what I look like it just made me a Chad.

Ouuu shii
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and price.
View attachment 5705553
it lowkey has only one face lol they all look the same this is what it did to mine
Yeah it literally can't turn you into an ugly guy for some reason. When I asked to turn me into a girl it just made me a lhtb-htb which is an understandable bump but when it turns bitchs to men it just makes them Chads no matter what.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suicidalcel

Similar threads

5ft2cutecel
Replies
0
Views
23
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
johnxz
Replies
1
Views
18
vux
vux
plasmafr
Replies
1
Views
23
Sycophant
Sycophant
Nyrо
Replies
13
Views
65
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
theblueprints
Replies
25
Views
141
i6w9
i6w9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top