I asked my female friends if they like body hair/ It's not over if you are hairy

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I have body hair myself and I was seeing looksmaxxing guides and there's somes that recommend shaving all your body but not your beard. But I did not had any problem with body hair if we are talking about slaying.

So I asked my friends if they like body hair or not and for my suprise (really not) all of them said that they prefer at least a little of body hair.

So to not sound suspicious I said that it was asking that because of my work, some of them know that my work need statistics (but not that kind of statistics) and I said to them that I need some data for my sample analysis (cap)

So let's go
20211126 151839

She said yes because looks more masculine, beard and chest hair.

20211126 151948

That one said yes, and beard and arm hair looks "handsome"

20211126 152112

She said yes because a man to look like a man needs hair (over for bald and shavedcels)

20211126 152512

And her, she said yes, and likes beard and chest hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member 9670, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Only roasties like body hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deprived, Gargamel and 17 others
@Beetlejuice @looksmaxxer234 @Tyronecell thoughts?

Are you guys hairy niggas or not

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Beetlejuice
Im hairy as fuck and slay always had girls pulling my arm hair and mirin it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: highT, Baldingman1998 and Tropical Tyrone
@Tropical Tyrone The best part about being hairy is not having balding genes, girls or women probably assume a hairy guy is mostly bald and doesnt take care of his body

But once they meet someone with a muscular body and huge frame with bodyhair they go crazy. Face is also important

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Guess what the "faggots" get more pussy than the "real men":lul: Stop being redpilled. There's a reason any woman lusts over a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Gargamel, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
Guess what the "faggots" get more pussy than the "real men":lul: Stop being redpilled. There's a reason any woman lusts over a pretty boy
The thing is, pretty boys are not a huge thing here in Brazil, of course some 12y old like pretty boys but women here in general like masculine man. I probably should not saying that because americans (F.B.I) thinks that a difference of 1 day is pedophilia, but I have young women like 15-16 interesting in me (relax, legal age here is 14) So I ok.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thereallegend, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I have body hair myself and I was seeing looksmaxxing guides and there's somes that recommend shaving all your body but not your beard. But I did not had any problem with body hair if we are talking about slaying.

So I asked my friends if they like body hair or not and for my suprise (really not) all of them said that they prefer at least a little of body hair.

So to not sound suspicious I said that it was asking that because of my work, some of them know that my work need statistics (but not that kind of statistics) and I said to them that I need some data for my sample analysis (cap)

So let's go
View attachment 1417472

View attachment 1417475

View attachment 1417476
She said yes because a man to look like a man needs hair (over for bald and shavedcels)

View attachment 1417478
only stupid american hoes dont like body hair

body hair > mole rat

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Elvisandreaa and Tropical Tyrone
The thing is, pretty boys are not a huge thing here in Brazil, of course some 12y old like pretty boys but women here in general like masculine man. I probably should not saying that because americans (F.B.I) thinks that a difference of 1 day is pedophilia, but I have young women like 15-16 interesting in me (relax, legal age here is 14) So I ok.
Pretty boys mostly with skinny girls

Masculine men with big booty big titty bitches mostly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Elvisandreaa and Tropical Tyrone
Many girls love hairy guys!
46ab874ad010b7532df22aef317520a3.jpg
11072414_353700064818894_7466412851095585058_n.jpg
f62a7cc4c6a4c3938f17fba05cfb92a6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel, Umbra, one job away and 4 others
A woman's tastes become more dimorphic off birth-control, and also when she is fully sexually mature.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
My chest is hairy as fuck. Girls love it. My lifting bros ask me constantly why I won't shave my body, telling me I'd be much more aesthetic. I am not a gay twink, I like woman, so I keep it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Umbra, Xulane, Prettyboy and 2 others
@Tropical Tyrone The best part about being hairy is not having balding genes, girls or women probably assume a hairy guy is mostly bald and doesnt take care of his body

But once they meet someone with a muscular body and huge frame with bodyhair they go crazy. Face is also important
Body hair is correlated with balding genes? Probably explains why my body is literally a hair factory lol

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Body hair is correlated with balding genes? Probably explains why my body is literally a hair factory lol
No retard someone can be hairy and not have balding

So let's go
View attachment 1417472

View attachment 1417475

View attachment 1417476

View attachment 1417478
Tinder date complimented my beard and said she likes manly men. She wasn't a landwhale or ugly.

It is better to have NO body hair.

Why?
Because if a woman hates body hair, your access to her body will be theoretically blocked (if she sees you without shirt before sex).
But if she likes body hair, but you have none, it does not influence your chances at all.

In short, hairless guys can get both, while hairy guys reduce their fuck-buddy pool by at least 45% (according to some study I read, 55% females like body hair).

So, why keep, when there is laser hair removal. Scandinavian guys are cucked ofc, but they have no hair anyways.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
A female's opinion on male body hair (if we're talking about body hair that is groomed and clean and not in weird places like your shoulders/back) heavily depends on three factors:

Age - Younger women are not into body hair, older women are. The average 16 year old hates it, but the average 40 year old loves it. This is because as a woman ages she needs a more masculine partner to re-gain the feeling of femininity she had when she was younger. As always, there are outliers; some young women love it, and some older women still hate it.

Country - Mediterranean countries (Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece...) usually have beauty standards that incorporate heavier body hair for men, since men there are naturally hairier. This is changing with globalization and american tastes infiltrating the entire world, but it is still very much there. Girls from those countries will, on average, appreciate body hair more.

Self-obsession - Girls and women who are insecure, and do not feel attractive or feminine enough, or who are particularly vain, will want their partner to be less "beautiful" than they are. They want to be in the spotlight, and they want to be the "pretty one" in all situations; thus, they will prefer men who make them appear and feel more feminine. All women feel this instinct to a certain degree, but for some specific women, her partner's body hair is a very effective way of achieving this feeling.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
How old were these girls?

Early 20s ?

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
I've had girls tell me they liked body hair but they were roasties

Dumbest thread on planet earth. Models have no bodyhair, because it doesn't look good. This obvious truth is once again ignored by the typical "masculine" copers.
They just can't let go of this old redpill belief, no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Dumbest thread on planet earth. Models have no bodyhair, because it doesn't look good. This obvious truth is once again ignored by the typical "masculine" copers.
They just can't let go of this old redpill belief, no matter what.

Don't take advice from women about what they do / do not like.

Women also say "just be urself", "personality is more important than looks" and "i like dad bods better" for perspective.

Trimmed with an electric trimmer and arms hairy is good. Depending on what youre going for.

Maesthetic is better than prettyboy or full on masculine because has dymorphism and better sex appeal than a twink but not full on masculine that you look like a 40yod with a 16yod

Jbs wont like fully masculine men, some do but its preferences. But maesthetic appeals to both younger and older women.

Its a fact. A perfect balance between prettyboy and masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Tropical Tyrone