i asked my friends to draw how my jaw looks on MS paint

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
this is what the 19/20 participants drew is this ideal?

• JFL
Reactions: Gad and Xangsane
autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 14867, Lars and 6 others
What are you so insecure about for you to start doing this shit? Spill the secret and maybe we can actually help you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528 and Deleted member 14978
Mogs me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
worse than a girl posting booty pics for validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14528, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
What are you so insecure about for you to start doing this shit? Spill the secret and maybe we can actually help you
i have bad social anxiety , i need to learn how to be nt

more validation threads
@AcneScars

wish I could cave your head in right now

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, WontStopNorwooding and AcneScars
Show ignored content
ignoring the goan portuguese med passing kshatriya mallu kerala sindhi brahmin hindu muslim mapillah st thomas

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AcneScars
You have been on this site for too long. It gave you autism

g
ignoring the goan portuguese med passing kshatriya mallu kerala sindhi brahmin hindu muslim mapillah st thomas
go back to cooking idli and sambar you nuclear freak

Whenever in doubt ask yourself what St Thomas Kerala Mallu Christian with green eyes and curly hair would do

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
i’m blocking u just like I blocked that one weirdo that would always post about his nasolabial folds

i think his name was leo

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and datboijj
i have bad social anxiety , i need to learn how to be nt
Are you afraid of people thinking you are ugly while you are on the street? If yes, which part of you they think is the ugliest which makes them think you are ugly? PM me if you are too anxious to share it here, I will keep everything private and try to help you. You seem to have some serious mental issues

Are you afraid of people thinking you are ugly while you are on the street? If yes, which part of you they think is the ugliest which makes them think you are ugly? PM me if you are too anxious to share it here, I will keep everything private and try to help you. You seem to have some serious mental issues
he has autism, it's hard not to have mental issues. the blackpill makes autists even more autistic to the point they seek perfection in everything

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14166
he has autism, it's hard not to have mental issues. the blackpill makes autists even more autistic to the point they seek perfection in everything
@Rush what he said

Rule 1 of the blackpill, never talk about the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, germanlooks, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Pumanator and Deleted member 14166
minecraft maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
no, this is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, datboijj and Deleted member 14166