I asked some girls what they thought of chico

16-17 but I show prime chico
Youre a retard u dont know what the word prime means. Prime means at someones best. Baby looking chico isnt his best. Youre a fucking loser autist retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Why chico is better bro? I have autism and post 20 threads of chico everyday yet I dont understand why he is GL!
there really is no explanation, it has normal but definite features. that's all.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Where are you from?
Italy
Screenshot 20230517 152438 Chrome2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 28904
Chico only appeal to looksmax homosexuals normal girls just want a kind guy who makes them feel loved.

Screenshot 20230222 0736272

@ripcordgod1 @julianchicago

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, The Thinker, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
it's because chico looks very plain, while he's got no signs of recession anywhere which is what his appeal is largely based upon since there's no inherent flaws to trigger a negative response, he also doesn't have anything on top of the neutrality that sets him apart.

his face is good for OLD because with no negative response no one swipes left either, it's not based on things women like, it's based on things they don't.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ripcordgod1
i just dont understand copers here, hes literally a walking god, some1 post this vid where hes stormed by women.
Lachowski

i just dont understand copers here, hes literally a walking god, some1 post this vid where hes stormed by women.
View attachment 2208183
brazilians storm every national celebrity regardless of how they look, they're very nationalistic.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
it's because chico looks very plain, while he's got no signs of recession anywhere which is what his appeal is largely based upon since there's no inherent flaws to trigger a negative response, he also doesn't have anything on top of the neutrality that sets him apart.

his face is good for OLD because with no negative response no one swipes left either, it's not based on things women like, it's based on things they don't.

its because he almost has no flaws in his craniofacial development, near perfect ratios while having a masculine skull but with some high trust traits (indicators of youth and unfinished development)

the only flaws he has is a recessed upper maxilla u can only tell in some lighting and a slightly down grown mandible
maybe also an undeveloped antithetical fold

these are all unnoticeable flaws unless ur a psl autist so he's pretty much perfect or the most perfect dude we've seen so far

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Women don't find him attractive, certain men on this site that need to come out of the closet find chico attractive.

Women don't find him attractive, certain men on this site that need to come out of the closet find chico attractive.
yeah sure youre more atractive than him

its because he almost has no flaws in his craniofacial development, near perfect ratios while having a masculine skull but with some high trust traits (indicators of youth and unfinished development)

the only flaws he has is a recessed upper maxilla u can only tell in some lighting and a slightly down grown mandible

these are all unnoticeable flaws unless ur a psl autist so he's pretty much perfect or the most perfect dude we've seen so far
i hope this answered ur question @william2605
and the only reason the girls or whatever chose that bloated subhuman over chico is because they're coping and know they could never land a guy like chico

prime chico irl would get swarmed by women regardless of his status

and the only reason the girls or whatever chose that bloated subhuman over chico is because they're coping and know they could never land a guy like chico

A3473EB7 85BA 485E B78B A10A23C861EB
I told them to tell me which boy was better than chico and now they sent him, what do you think? Is better than chico?
thanks for explaining to me that it has perfect development and perfect ratios, but it was already a clear thing. my aim was only to understand what really made it so harmonious.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1

you answered me 50%, let's take for example damian kater, perfect craniofacial development and near perfect ratios, but its harmony is not yet at a chic level, that's it.

• JFL
you answered me 50%, let's take for example damian kater, perfect craniofacial development and near perfect ratios, but its harmony is not yet at a chic level, that's it.
damian kater is gigafrauded uses makeup, filters, lip fillers, etc it makes him look uncanny compared to chico
chico can look good without frauding

damian doesn't look good unfrauded

View attachment 2208249I told them to tell me which boy was better than chico and now they sent him, what do you think? Is better than chico?
thanks for explaining to me that it has perfect development and perfect ratios, but it was already a clear thing. my aim was only to understand what really made it so harmonious.
this guy looks like shit lol wtf is that haircut and he's asymmetrical and bloated and a lot of other major failos on top of it
no girl sent u that

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and ItsOver999
this guy looks like shit lol wtf is that haircut and he's asymmetrical and bloated and a lot of other major failos on top of it
no girl sent u that
Can you explain to me what distinguishes chico from these guys? Holy shit 5 horny girls sent me this guy saying he's the hottest guy they've ever seen.
At least his harmony is good?
I just understand his harmony
504F865D C3E4 43C3 950B EF8DB05FBF9A

what you're talking about isn't harmony, it's just individual features. ok i'm not that smart, but at least i'm healthier than 90% of retards here.
these types of guys (tik tok) make all the girls in my city wet.
they will have something for sure
but in my eyes chico is more harmonious, I would like them to explain this to me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Can you explain to me what distinguishes chico from these guys? Holy shit 5 horny girls sent me this guy saying he's the hottest guy they've ever seen.
At least his harmony is good?
I just understand his harmony
View attachment 2208282
what you're talking about isn't harmony, it's just individual features. ok i'm not that smart, but at least i'm healthier than 90% of retards here.
these types of guys (tik tok) make all the girls in my city wet.
they will have something for sure
but in my eyes chico is more harmonious, I would like them to explain this to me
all individual features contribute to harmony

for example, if chico was to get rhino to make his nose smaller it would cuck his harmony
if he also got a giga genio for some reason his harmony would be cucked
Captsdssdsure
Captsdssdsure

this is why most surgeries are risky af because it's important to preserve harmony
u should get a surgery to fix a failo and make it look like what u were genetically supposed to have before craniofacial dystrophy

every little feature counts

damian has bad eyebrows without makeup, instead of growing them out in a natural pattern using minox or something he uses makeup which ruins his harmony because it's unnatural to how his eyebrows were supposed to look like and fit in with the rest of his facial features

he also uses a fuck ton of filters and stuff which messes with his natural looks with disregard to harmony
why girls sometimes say he looks "robotic"

--------

most ppl have shit harmony because 99% of the worlds population has craniofacial dystrophy in some form or another, even top models
MV5BMTEyMjg2Nzc1OTheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ1NjI1Mjg V1

here hexum has nct, as u can see it cucks his harmony hard almost as equal to how it fucked chico in the other pics
but it is only one major failo, while his others are very unnoticeable
he also has a large and masculine skull due to good hormones during puberty which halos him a lot

so overall, every little feature matters in harmony
poor harmony is due to poor ratios and improper craniofacial development

for example, if chico was to get rhino to make his nose smaller it would cuck his harmony
View attachment 2208297View attachment 2208301

this is why most surgeries are risky af because it's important to preserve harmony
u should get a surgery to fix a failo and make it look like what u were genetically supposed to have before craniofacial dystrophy

damian has bad eyebrows without makeup, instead of growing them out in a natural pattern using minox or something he uses makeup which ruins his harmony because it's unnatural to how his eyebrows were supposed to look like and fit in with the rest of his facial features

he also uses a fuck ton of filters and stuff which messes with his natural looks with disregard to harmony

--------

most ppl have shit harmony because 99% of the worlds population has craniofacial dystrophy in some form or another, even top models
View attachment 2208308

here hexum has nct, as u can see it cucks his harmony hard almost as equal to how it fucked chico in the other pics
he also has a large and masculine skull due to good hormones during puberty which halos him a lot

02327A1A E1C3 4C54 B7C3 DB23252BA6C9
I had already guessed that chico's nose was a bit bulbous and wide but in fact it fit to its harmony , great explanation.
to sum up, chico's naturalness, proportions and not having flaws like nct is what made it so harmonious?
let's take matt bomer, perfect ratioos and craniofacial development but for some reason he has bad harmony. maybe due to his unnatural jaw?
I also think its not being bloated contributes to its harmony or am I wrong?
let's compare the bone structure/sharp features of chico vs tik tok boys
147546A1 9B97 43A3 9BC9 F77EBA491DB5

Vs
FF77E857 7DCF 4BE8 B077 4D3D97866131
DE5E2F74 1B2A 43B0 8305 50F31E5FAE7A
8DE2A66D 7422 4857 BB64 C14DDF109C65

all of them have balanced features (nothing too big or small) but there is something that chico has more,that’s it.

Last edited:
View attachment 2208363I had already guessed that chico's nose was a bit bulbous and wide but in fact it fit to its harmony , great explanation.
to sum up, chico's naturalness, proportions and not having flaws like nct is what made it so harmonious?
let's take matt bomer, perfect ratioos and craniofacial development but for some reason he has bad harmony. maybe due to his unnatural jaw?
I also think its not being bloated contributes to its harmony or am I wrong?
let's compare the bone structure/sharp features of chico vs tik tok boys
View attachment 2208382
Vs
View attachment 2208384View attachment 2208386View attachment 2208387
all of them have balanced features (nothing too big or small) but there is something that chico has more,that’s it.
MV5BMTEyMjg2Nzc1OTheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ1NjI1Mjg V1

first off matt bomer doesn't have perfect craniofacial development, only good ratios from the front
from his side his entire maxilla is recessed, he is down grown, and inward incisors contribute to almost no lip protrusion

so no he is not perfect and doesn't have perfect harmony and his failos are noticeable

3416647 02327A1A E1C3 4C54 B7C3 DB23252BA6C9

this pic u sent of chico is in shit lighting and exposes his recessed upper maxilla and paranasal area which makes his nose bulbous, so his harmony doesn't look good in this

this failo is almost unnoticeable in most lighting tho and majority of his pics so it doesn't matter and he has perfect harmony in those scenarios
3416467 lachowski

the guys u sent have shit harmony because they have very obvious and death tier failos

damian has a long midface in that pic
the guy in the bowl cut looks bloated, likely lip fillers, narrow palate, down grown
the last guy u sent has a recessed lower maxilla and looks down grown

chico has none of these failos i described

the only reason girls sent u these guys is cuz they're in their league

if u put them side to side with chico irl he would mog them to dirt, there's 0 competition especially since they're all manlets too

View attachment 2208399

first off matt bomer doesn't have perfect craniofacial development, only good ratios from the front
from his side his entire maxilla is recessed, he is down grown, and inward incisors contribute to almost no lip protrusion

so no he is not perfect and doesn't have perfect harmony and his failos are noticeable

View attachment 2208400

this pic u sent of chico is in shit lighting and exposes his recessed upper maxilla and paranasal area which makes his nose bulbous, so his harmony doesn't look good in this

this failo is almost unnoticeable in most lighting tho and majority of his pics so it doesn't matter and he has perfect harmony in those scenarios
View attachment 2208403

the guys u sent have shit harmony because they have very obvious and death tier failos

the guy in the bowl cut looks bloated, likely lip fillers, narrow palate, down grown

if u put them side to side with chico irl he would mog them to dirt, there's 0 competition especially since they're all manlets too
strange I've always read, that harmony is when despite having failos you are beautiful.
with your explanation you are telling me chico's harmony is 10/10 because it has no flaws.
look a brad pitt has a very wide jaw and neagtive brows and everyone here at looksmax says he has perfect pitt harmony.
returning to the discussion of chico's flaws, I notice 2 of them
his nose is unquestionably broad, he looks. and he has protruding ears
E4631F99 25D9 485A 98B0 D6F432673049
This
Lest compare with a someone with perfect nose and ears
278EADD5 72C4 4722 AB15 1396A9B2D715

answering your answer chico vs tik toker .
so having a bony definition is needed for harmony?

Last edited:
  • JFL
strange I've always read, that harmony is when despite having failos you are beautiful.
with your explanation you are telling me chico's harmony is 10/10 because it has no flaws.
look a brad pitt has a very wide jaw and neagtive brows and everyone here at looksmax says he has perfect pitt harmony.
returning to the discussion of chico's flaws, I notice 2 of them
his nose is unquestionably broad, he looks. and he has protruding ears
View attachment 2208423This
Lest compare with a someone with perfect nose and ears
View attachment 2208426
nobody said bratt pitt had perfect harmony or chico, they both have failos
chico still has better harmony than brad

i already discussed the failo of ears and nose and i said what caused them and how it's unnoticeable most of the time so it doesn't matter

just because the guy u sent has "perfect nose and ears" doesn't mean he suddenly has perfect harmony
and his nose isn't perfect, it looks asymmetrical
he also looks down grown
his pfl is shit
his palate is narrow

these are already failos that disqualify him from harmony

just having slightly protruding ears and a "bulbous nose" that isn't even that bad or noticeable except to PSL autists doesn't mean all harmony is gone

i already discussed the failo of ears and nose and i said what caused them and how it's unnoticeable most of the time so it doesn't matter

just because the guy u sent has "perfect nose and ears" doesn't mean he suddenly has perfect harmony
he also looks down grown
his pfl is shit
his palate is narrow

just having slightly protruding ears and a "bulbous nose" that isn't even that bad or noticeable except to PSL autists doesn't mean all harmony is gone
Thank you very much, last favor, so I save everything if you can write in a summary everything you explained. So the main things that make him the king of harmony. It's hard for me to save all the messages you sent.

• JFL
Thank you very much, last favor, so I save everything if you can write in a summary everything you explained. So the main things that make him the king of harmony. It's hard for me to save all the messages you sent.
kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
View attachment 2207719
I don't understand why they always answer the same thing:
I don't like
6/10
It could be better
ugly
since it is objectively perfect why do they say so?
because girls have preferences, depending on which preferences they have they could over/under rate a guy by up to a whole psl point

what retards

If you go to plebbit they say that the most important thing to a woman to swipe right on you is brains!! LOL

People lie. Every single one of those women would slobber on Chico's wang.

brazilians storm every national celebrity regardless of how they look, they're very nationalistic.
this has to be the most retarded thing i have ever heard, consider it wasnt even in brasil

anyway, just fucking lol anyway
Copee

he also looks down grown
his pfl is shit
his palate is narrow

13EC33A8 90BE 4FC1 991C FA3B05EA9B2C

good ratios very goos craniofacial development and still not as harmonious as chico, as you explain it

--------

View attachment 2208308

@justleavemealone what mean this bro?

--------

View attachment 2208308

he also looks down grown
his pfl is shit
his palate is narrow

View attachment 2208399

View attachment 2208400

View attachment 2208403

@Debetro