i asked this girl i like to sit at lunch with her (she said yes)

lightskincel.

lightskincel.

Iron
So I’ve asked this girl I liked to sit with her at lunch at school, she said yes. But she sits with two of her friends, both girls. I can barely talk to one girl how am I gonna let alone talk to three?? For context, I’ve only spoken to her maybe 3 times and it was all school related. This is the first time I’ve ever asked a girl I like to sit with her. I feel like I won’t have anything to say or I’m going to be to nervous… (not even joking I literally don’t talk to girls outside of school. I only talk to them in school and it’s if I need help with an assignment or just asking a general question) I’m probably just overthinking and I’ll be fine. But any advice on what I could do would be appreciated!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, isis_Bleach, Jimmywrld999 and 2 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
So I’ve asked this girl I liked to sit with her at lunch at school, she said yes. But she sits with two of her friends, both girls. I can barely talk to one girl how am I gonna let alone talk to three?? For context, I’ve only spoken to her maybe 3 times and it was all school related. This is the first time I’ve ever asked a girl I like to sit with her. I feel like I won’t have anything to say or I’m going to be to nervous… (not even joking I literally don’t talk to girls outside of school. I only talk to them in school and it’s if I need help with an assignment or just asking a general question) I’m probably just overthinking and I’ll be fine. But any advice on what I could do would be appreciated!
i guess im too late but how did it go???