I assmog this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, cannotbeasked and Imretarded?
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Imretarded?
he's a G tbh.:feelswhere: he did what he could to keep the witcher lore from being changed
Yea I love Cavill
Haven't seen witcher or Warhammer tho

• Woah
  • +1
Yea I love Cavill
Haven't seen witcher or Warhammer tho
get one of the warhammer novels. i got the first three books on the horus heresy:feelsautistic:

Its good if you like war stories

• Hmm...
Reactions: ilovetakis
get one of the warhammer novels. i got the first three books on the horus heresy:feelsautistic:

Its good if you like war stories
Sure I'll look into it

• Love it
  • +1
Gulliman mogs every other primarch and its not even close. If there were just 18 papa smurfs around, the imperium would be full of efficient bureaucracy and logistics.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: take the ultramarine pill

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

When a blood Angel talks about superior battle tactics and you hit them with that well oiled supply lines look
View attachment 3050634
Ngl I. Tends of governance yes. Guiliman is the best. In terms of defence it’s Dorn (I’d Argue Dorn is better than Guiliman overall due to Guilimans weakness as the 2nd weakest primarch)

The overall best promarch is El Johnson. He had Insaine stats, great IQ, planning, strength and battle easily too 3 best combatant, unique insight due to the Watchers.

Literally can’t think of anybody else other than Horus or the Ravens leader that’s even close to El Johnson

• Hmm...
Reactions: ilovetakis and Imretarded?
I had recessed ass from rotting all day but Ive been seeing ass gains lately. Gains all over in general.

• JFL
Ngl I. Tends of governance yes. Guiliman is the best. In terms of defence it’s Dorn (I’d Argue Dorn is better than Guiliman overall due to Guilimans weakness as the 2nd weakest primarch)

The overall best promarch is El Johnson. He had Insaine stats, great IQ, planning, strength and battle easily too 3 best combatant, unique insight due to the Watchers.

Literally can’t think of anybody else other than Horus or the Ravens leader that’s even close to El Johnson
Dorn is good tbh but he's aspie and Guiliman's interstellar empire was bigger and Dorn inherited an already multi planetary empire.

Guiliman's power is the same power the Allies had over Germany. Production, Logistics:geek:

Dorn is good tbh but he's aspie and Guiliman's interstellar empire was bigger and Dorn inherited an already multi planetary empire.

Guiliman's power is the same power the Allies had over Germany. Production, Logistics:geek:
Gillimans also aspie so is El Johnson and Perty. Doesn’t really matter though.

Dorn had the 2nd largest empire when E found him so you’re coping, Dorb is only better than Guliman becuase unlike Girlyman he is actually a physical juggernaut. I’m using all of their feats and stats and Girlyman is the weakest primeark other than Lorgar the Ayrab

And with Dorn body’s breaking into your empire and fucking you up, Perty was the only reason the traitors got as far as they did he single handedly carried the entire rebellion and when he was spited by Horus and he rage quit that’s when he came to challange a mentally drained Dorn who was unusually angry and not level headed.

Pointnis Dorn was the OG for Horus heresy even Sanguinuus the guy most W40k faggots fangirl over Said he’s the most important guy. And he’s right there’s a reason why I don’t look at Sangy very highly, he has great charisma and is prob the best fighter of all primarchs but that’s all he is a fighter

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ilovetakis and Imretarded?
Gillimans also aspie so is El Johnson and Perty. Doesn’t really matter though.

Dorn had the 2nd largest empire when E found him so you’re coping, Dorb is only better than Guliman becuase unlike Girlyman he is actually a physical juggernaut. I’m using all of their feats and stats and Girlyman is the weakest primeark other than Lorgar the Ayrab

And with Dorn body’s breaking into your empire and fucking you up, Perty was the only reason the traitors got as far as they did he single handedly carried the entire rebellion and when he was spited by Horus and he rage quit that’s when he came to challange a mentally drained Dorn who was unusually angry and not level headed.

Pointnis Dorn was the OG for Horus heresy even Sanguinuus the guy most W40k faggots fangirl over Said he’s the most important guy. And he’s right there’s a reason why I don’t look at Sangy very highly, he has great charisma and is prob the best fighter of all primarchs but that’s all he is a fighter
9 Dorns and 9 Guilimans seems like ideal ratio. Plenty to both organize the imperial and fortify it:feelshmm:

At that point, every hive world would be as well defended (and supplied) as Terra by time it's 40,000

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
9 Dorns and 9 Guilimans seems like ideal ratio. Plenty to both organize the imperial and fortify it:feelshmm:

At that point, every hive world would be as well defended (and supplied) as Terra by time it's 40,000
All we need is one Sanggy and nobody can stop that. GG Eldar, GG orks, GG Nids, GG Deamons, GG tau

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
All we need is one Sanggy and nobody can stop that. GG Eldar, GG orks, GG Nids, GG Deamons, GG tau
Tau got nearly destroyed by a mini crusade. Let fucking Lorgar deal with them.

I have a flat ass even when I'm obese. BBL or over for me :feelswhy:

What’s the point of having a fat ass as a man. Men aren’t the ones that sit on faces

Tau got nearly destroyed by a mini crusade. Let fucking Lorgar deal with them.
Yeah ngl… Tau are so small :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That having been said their tech as we know is no joke they punch well above their weight but they did get an stalemate with the crusade but yeah just a lil bit more held and bye bye blue boyz
Standard Eldar would be a lot for Sangy to handle. He struggled to destroy a single craftworld in a crusade. Eldar are his counter because they also have Farsite and warp spagetti powers. Honestly the normal Eldar are pretty broken, if it weren’t for their shit numbers it’s GG Monke.

But one single Blank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just one will send even Eldred Ulthaun to suicide

Yes im an Eldar and Black Templar main

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I

• +1