I ate 1500 calories today without hunger

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Been failing at my diet for a while and this is what works for suppressing hunger.

I fasted until about 4 pm.

In the past I would try to use adderall to suppress my appetite while fasting but as my tolerance built up to it the drug would stop working. Here is what I am doing now

In order to prevent tolerance you have to rotate adderall every other week with ephedrine. Got this idea from @Thomas DOM on alternating drugs to prevent tolerance. Also as soon as you wake up drink a cup of black coffee, wait 2 hours and then take the adderall/ephedrine then wait another 2 hours and drink another cup of black coffee.

After the fasting period I have my first meal which is chicken breast and 2 scoops of protein powder. Cut out rice in all your meals. After this I go workout and then have chipotle again with no rice. During workout do LISS cardio instead of HIIT as this will increase your appetite less as Kinobody says.

The fasting window combined with the stims and cutting out carbs aside from beans will allow you to suppress your appetite while getting enough protein to maintain lean mass.

For adderall I don’t exceed 5 mg daily and for ephedrine I’d take 25 mg at most.

@Thomas DOM Thoughts on alternating drugs EOD vs every other week?

Keep fasting. It’s good for you 😉

Nice man, similar situation here trying to go from lean to shredded for the big face difference I get from it
It’s so hard but nothing is too extreme diet or drug wise since it is of absolute importance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and Deleted member 2268
Nice man, similar situation here trying to go from lean to shredded for the big face difference I get from it
It’s so hard but nothing is too extreme diet or drug wise since it is of absolute importance
Yeah I’ve found that you can cut calories pretty low as long as you keep protein high. Stims are diuretics so combining them with cardio, low sodium diet, and high water intake will dry out your physique fast and your face will lean out too. I find ephedrine/adderall + caffeine to be the most effective appetite suppression stack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
apple cider vinegar reduces my appetite so well that i can go a day without eating easily. everything else besides adderal is useless tbh

• +1
apple cider vinegar reduces my appetite so well that i can go a day without eating easily. everything else besides adderal is useless tbh
Are you serious. Are there any sides and what’s your dose

It actually works?
i get a bit hungry but it's worked more than anyhing i've tried besides adderal

also when i get really hungry it's often salt or electrolyte cravings and drinking salt water takes off the edge

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and Deleted member 2268
deadass you did not feel hungry today because you ate a ton yesterday

hold 1500 cals a day for a week then speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
deadass you did not feel hungry today because you ate a ton yesterday

hold 1500 cals a day for a week then speak
I ate 2200 yesterday but if I get hungry I’ll just up the caffeine tbh

• +1
I ate 2200 yesterday but if I get hungry I’ll just up the caffeine tbh
We should do diet accountability for a while
Message on diet plan night before then next evening how it went and what you will eat following day

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268