I ate my gf's pussy

Not bad for someone like you
Also caged at this thread lol

Tell her to use pussy soap it makes it better

• JFL
Reactions: currymax
Send me a picture of you @OP, I forgot what you look like
Are you the white guy that had a mog battle with titbot once?

I was horny af. legit dont care about what your aspies cunts think about eating pussy tbh. It was neutral but had some salty tastes somewhere. Keep in mind that i took her virginity last weekend.

I asked her where i should cum and she said "in my mouth". So i came and she swallowed. It was a great day cunts. Good evening.

Legit, eating pussy gets women off harder than anything, but people here want to jack off to MM pictures, so why bother with their opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and rockndogs
Send me a picture of you @OP, I forgot what you look like
Are you the white guy that had a mog battle with titbot once?
yes bro
Legit, eating pussy gets women off harder than anything, but people here want to jack off to MM pictures, so why bother with their opinions
legit. not entering in details because MUH BRAG

• JFL
Reactions: currymax
pussy is gross

• WTF
Reactions: rockndogs
pussy is gross

I would never eat a hirls pussy unless she was virgin we were married

hey boyfriend it's been years since the last time you ate my pussy out , which was weak, and came in my mouth, very small load lmao.
Why do you keep posting in this forum everytime i want you to fill my pussy with your weak and small dick?

JFL i already found a BBC Tyrone to fulfill my wildest dreams and holy shit is he good with his 10x6 dick

Sorry to bring it up to you in this forum but it's literally the only thing you do in your whole life - browsing this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@rockndogs ABSOLUTE SLAYER ANOTHER SUCCESS STORY IN OUR THEATRICAL LARPMAXX FORUM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett and sub6manletnozygos
sex is degenerate. i only want validation

If you don't like eating pussy you're a faggot

hey boyfriend it's been years since the last time you ate my pussy out , which was weak, and came in my mouth, very small load lmao.
Why do you keep posting in this forum everytime i want you to fill my pussy with your weak and small dick?

JFL i already found a BBC Tyrone to fulfill my wildest dreams and holy shit is he good with his 10x6 dick

Sorry to bring it up to you in this forum but it's literally the only thing you do in your whole life - browsing this forum
So you're going by " @rockndogs " now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
>bragging to a bunch of incels

???