I attract sexually dominant/sadistic women?

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Joined
Jun 6, 2022
Posts
751
Reputation
1,770
I am that guy that wants to be a tranny.
Sometimes women approach me on social media/dating sites.
They almost universally want to sexually dominate me e.g. chastity cages, pegging, cucked, making me have sex with men or look like a woman (whore) etc
A lot of these women have husbands and or want to be men.

What causes this phenomena?
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and AngryShortMale
"I am that guy that wants to be a tranny."

literally every single word/second of your existence succumbs to nothingness after that statement. nothing you do or say will ever matter after you have uttered those words.

enjoy purgatory you fucking weirdo cuck tranny.

@AngryShortMale
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, anticel, Deleted member 31024 and 1 other person
I am not a tranny though I just sexually want to be one.
 
Why have there been so many tranny posts the last couple days? Is some tranny discord invading rn?
 
Ignore list
 
"I am that guy that wants to be a tranny."

literally every single word/second of your existence succumbs to nothingness after that statement. nothing you do or say will ever matter after you have uttered those words.

enjoy purgatory you fucking weirdo cuck tranny.

@AngryShortMale
You’re being too condescending in assuming they would accept it in purgatory. In fact not even Lucifer himself would want to open the gates of Hell to an abomination
 

Similar threads

iqletlowtest
Replies
28
Views
139
Sean O'Cry
Sean O'Cry
alanzexoo
Replies
4
Views
77
alanzexoo
alanzexoo
taimhaksj
Replies
9
Views
109
NeurodivergentLTN
NeurodivergentLTN
RecessedInfraorbita
Replies
8
Views
105
price.
price.
LeonardoLookism
Replies
1
Views
44
lalalalala1234
lalalalala1234

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top