I autismmaxxed in this convo with a girl

Downey

Downey

Platinum
JFL happened just a few hours ago in class. Girl I was talking to said my hair is so long and if she can touch it

I said “yeah you can but don’t pull on it”
She said “why not?”
“It’ll be really painful”
“You can bear it”

and then suddenly I had flashback to the Bane scene in TDKR where he crashes the plane and I ended up saying

“For you”

she got an expression on her face and said “what??” I managed to salvage it by just putting my head forward so she could touch the hair but holy fuck I need to NTmax

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, PenileFacialSurgery, greenboat and 3 others
Nigga u what ? :dafuckfeels:
Did she report this to the local police station yet ?

Nigga u what ? :dafuckfeels:
Did she report this to the local police station yet ?

probably got her wet thinking im some sort of dark triad woman beater

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
1BD8A4FF D740 47AA A2FF 659BF671D30B

Lucky you. If I even say happy birthday to a girl she shits herself in fear and calls the FBI on me

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
A 6/10 girl asked me if I find her attractive and I said, "No". She then kept trying to get my attention and even kept trying to draw on me. I'm the most high IQ person here tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lucky you. If I even say happy birthday to a girl she shits herself in fear and calls the FBI on me

girls literally cross to the other side of the street when they see me. it’s only in class when they can tell I’m not a killer do they make convo

I bit a small chunk of a girls hair off when I was very young (kindergarten). She told me I had chicken legs and called me a nerd while we were playing tag in gym class.

That pissed me off. Luckily, she sat right in front of me, so when we were sitting in class one day I carefully put her hair in my mouth so she wouldn't notice, and yanked as hard as I could with my neck. A decent amount came out and she started crying.

I got sent to the principal and he called my parents obviously, but that bitch never called me a nerd ever again.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Barbarossa_, LordGodcat and Downey
I bit a small chunk of a girls hair off when I was very young (kindergarten). She told me I had chicken legs and called me a nerd while we were playing tag in gym class.

That pissed me off. Luckily, she sat right in front of me, so when we were sitting in class one day I carefully put her hair in my mouth so she wouldn't notice, and yanked as hard as I could with my neck. A decent amount came out and she started crying.

I got sent to the principal and he called my parents obviously, but that bitch never called me a nerd ever again.
Holy fuck miring hard
A 6/10 girl asked me if I find her attractive and I said, "No". She then kept trying to get my attention and even kept trying to draw on me. I'm the most high IQ person here tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
Lucky I remember when girls use to touch my hair

especially my Oneitis, always ran her fingers through it and smiled while looking in my eyes... 😭😭😭

bane is such a fag i would bite his fucking dick off like this
Image result for dog shake toy gif498 × 278

Lucky I remember when girls use to touch my hair

especially my Oneitis, always ran her fingers through it and smiled while looking in my eyes... 😭😭😭
it is a good feeling bro, till she runs her hand through it and dandruff shakes out

it is a good feeling bro, till she runs her hand through it and dandruff shakes out
Lucky I don’t have dandruff

beautiful soft smooth silky thick hair gang

Just be anit social and dark triad theory

You must at least be decently good looking. This sounds like a fake story. How old are you?

You must at least be decently good looking. This sounds like a fake story. How old are you?

I only ever get compliments on hair which is a true sign of a subhuman. Im 20, this was in uni