I be stroking my pain away

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,330
Reputation
31,827
Momentarily ofc until it comes back the same

I need recommendations right now I had a rough day and my head hurts🤬🤬🤬
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zirg and BatemanNigga
fortnite feet trust me on this one
F*cking be serious and help

Have you ever had a headache from mental anguish it’s the worst
just stroke it again

based
dillon latham
BOY TS NOT NO F*CKING GAME IM DEADASS😡
IMG 9274
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zirg and Sensitive Young Boy
Sigma compilations
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
such a condescending reply I hope u die
"Condescending means acting as if you are more important, intelligent, or better than other people. [1]"

all i did was try direct you to a source nigga

take the support you cunt
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
"Condescending means acting as if you are more important, intelligent, or better than other people. [1]"

all i did was try direct you to a source nigga

take the support you cunt
Tryna act as if it’s support lol I didn’t ask to quit I asked for pornstars dumbass
 
Tryna act as if it’s support lol I didn’t ask to quit I asked for pornstars dumbass
thats how i interpreted it

anyways, molly flowers is good

have fun nigga
 
  • WTF
Reactions: ICXCLuvr

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
6
Views
35
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
mr123456
Replies
9
Views
27
Arminus
Arminus
TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
61
gandylite.
gandylite.
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
50
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
truedexy
Replies
12
Views
44
truedexy
truedexy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top