I beat the fuck out of an indian today

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned
Went to take a piss in a metro station today and while I was pissing a 100% indian followed into the bathroom. He was trying to bust a nut while staring at me without breaking eye contact. I told him to stop and leave or I will beat him and he didn't. I then proceeded to kick him until he fell in the stall and started crying just because he was making me uncomfortable. the state of Bucharest:feelskek:
kicking young hercules GIF by HULU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244 and 15 others
tales from mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
tales from mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, enchanted_elixir and EverythingMattersCel
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Constantin Denis
nice teles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Went to take a piss in a metro station today and while I was pissing a 100% indian followed into the bathroom. He was trying to bust a nut while staring at me without breaking eye contact. I told him to stop and leave or I will beat him and he didn't. I then proceeded to kick him until he fell in the stall and started crying just because he was making me uncomfortable. the state of Bucharest:feelskek:
- Amit Matahar Gupta Singh Arshdeep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Are there a lot of ethnics in Bucharest?

you should had punched the lowtcel till he flew to constantin brancoveanu

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
yes, gypsies in Romania are ethnics
Oh Romania lol. I was getting confused with Hungary, but that’s Budapest not Bucharest. But I mean are there a lot of immigrants, like blacks / Indians?

• +1
Oh Romania lol. I was getting confused with Hungary, but that’s Budapest not Bucharest. But I mean are there a lot of immigrants, like blacks / Indians?
I'd be surprised If they were.

D
Based Dark Triad Chad putting subhuman curry in its place. Why was the faggot though jerking off to you in the first place. Pretty fucking gay of him. Maybe he's mentally ill as fuck.

• Love it
you should had punched the lowtcel till he flew to constantin brancoveanu
did not want to touch him with my skin cause I was disgusted
D

Based Dark Triad Chad putting subhuman curry in its place. Why was the faggot though jerking off to you in the first place. Pretty fucking gay of him. Maybe he's mentally ill as fuck.
idk he was gay + subhuman so it annoyed me really bad lol

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
did not want to touch him with my skin cause I was disgusted

idk he was gay + subhuman so it annoyed me really bad lol
I'd be pretty pissed also seeing a subhuman showing zero social awareness and showing his little cock and beating it in front of me. That would 100% deserve a massive ass whopping to the subhuman who disrespected you. Nice job putting him in his place.

• +1
that's some traumafuel ngl, someone looking at you in the eyes while fapping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Constantin Denis