I became a good goy consoomer during the black Friday sales

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Having looksmaxxed successfully, for the first time I am beginning to feel like investing money in clothes is no longer cope since main issues have been addressed.

I always had the mindset that before I've reached my looks peak, the 200euro I may spend on some branded clothing item would be better invested in crypto to try double it and moneymax because it makes more sense to compensate for ones looks failos by trying to get rich as opposed to trading that money for a clothing item.

I had like 2 outfits I wore over the course of my 18months of peak club and tinder slaying, so I had effectively no costs for fashion coping, all that mattered was filling out the clothes with gymcel physique.

I decided to make some purchases recently because I feel I finally look good enough to make instagram maxxing worthwhile
With instagram maxxing I want each pic to be in a different outfit so I bought some new clothes.
The black friday sales allowed me to get items between 20% to 50% of regular price so I bought multiple nike branded items including 3 pairs of trainers as well as a tracksuit.

I have bought cheap/unbranded stuff for years with the exception of nike/adidas trainers than tend to last me 12 months, sometimes up to 2 years because I buy blackout trainers.
This time I bought 2 white pairs and a black pair with white base.

It used to be the case that I might need an item and procrastenate about buying it for months rather than pulling the trigger but now I am just buying every electronics/looksmaxxing item I need as soon as the thought enters my mind (or within 2-3 days at most)

I used to make one amazon purchase every few years but in the past 6 weeks I have bought 10 items, this is a major mindset shift which I believe is beneficial.
There is no more waiting for looksmaxxing to finish to enjoy my money derived from smart investments and penny pinching, the time is now.

I bought those tiktok LED lights to brighten up my room and appear more zoomer-ish once I start snapping girls off the back on insta maxxing.
I also bought conceler to experiment with for insta pics and a tripod and a derma pen for microneedling.

Back to the clothing, I know getting a parka jacket for 110euro and nike tracksuits on sale for 160 euro aren't exactly breaking the bank but this is dipping my toe to get me aclimitized to consooming.
I know a lot of normies are walking around with jackets in excess of 400euro.
I asked a guy on the street what brand his jacket was which I never heard of then asked him the price and it was 900 or something.

Chad wears a 5dollar t-shirt and slays and in my slaying prime my most expensive pair of jeans was 50euro and top was 35euro but when subchadlite it is beneficial, even if just for mindset to be able to afford to stylemax without it leaving you living paycheck to paycheck

I may also run chameleon game so I can completely change my style depending on the occasion as opposed to being stuck in a particular box
The clothes I bought recently were all chav wear for insta pics to appeal to younger foids but I may also buy clothes to make me look my age and first man made a good vid recently on what clothes work

This was a diary entry thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, forevergymcelling, Thinking_Machine and 1 other person
Nike trainers and a tracksuit?

Thugmaxxing or what?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
3262474 871192F4 D5AA 4321 96AB F546EC6F216B

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Nike trainers and a tracksuit?

Thugmaxxing or what?
I want to test if it appeals to young foids when I upload insta pics.
I was always an adidas tracksuitcel but these are my first nike clothing items in years, possibly a decade
I will also have some pics in fitted gymcel clothes then some pics playing sports
My first trial is testing the peacock maxxed tracksuits and trainers though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I want to test if it appeals to young foids when I upload insta pics.
I was always an adidas tracksuitcel but these are my first nike clothing items in years, possibly a decade
I will also have some pics in fitted gymcel clothes then some pics playing sports
My first trial is testing the peacock maxxed tracksuits and trainers though
Holy autism. Good luck, I suppose.

Remind me of the results

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4