I became astrology consultant

SMVbender

SMVbender

INTP
So i found a part time job after 1 month pass the day i left university, but you know chinese virus hit the fan even before i start. No money for gymaxx... People told me to do it before but i was like nah i am not that good.

But holy shit foids sending me messages non stop.

One said my price is so low and comment was so good, she wanted to pay double.

Send me 20$ and i will guide your loolsmax adventure also jfl.

Attachments

• 46CE1EB3-D2D4-4F1A-957F-1C39F2627784.jpeg
    46CE1EB3-D2D4-4F1A-957F-1C39F2627784.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 2D496659-C587-4534-97C6-29E64B219716.jpeg
    2D496659-C587-4534-97C6-29E64B219716.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, PenileFacialSurgery and 11 others
Wtf why do all bitches believe this shit

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 8 others
spiritualfrauding

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 6401 and SMVbender
Holy fuck MIRIN bro

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 6401 and SMVbender
It's always foids who believe astrology lmfao, what do you mean an astrology consultant tho? Do you just read some shit off the internet or?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
pls make guide to rip off foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 6401, BlackPill_SamSam and 3 others
just genişlet your akaşa kardeşim JFL

and people want me to see women as on same intellectual level as men, who try to guide themselves through life with this dumb shit

-a lil turkish part-

kanka bu salaklara yaptığın az bile, bunların alayı yolunacak tavuk yemin ederim. yolabildiğin kadar yol.

ayrıca rojda tam bir kadıköy'de part time 50 liraya yalandan fal bakan işletme öğrencisi ismi amk, harika seçim

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and SMVbender
Turks are so into astrology for some reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nastynas
excellent scammaxxing. a lot of foids really fall for this stuff

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 6401, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
Turks are so into astrology for some reason.
due to turkish coffee and fortune telling tradition, only women and gays sre into this men make fun of this shit constantly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Believe it or not. Astrology is a good way to meet bitches (most are weird/nuts though).

If you go to any local astrology meet up group/workshop. There's usually at least a few single chicks around and very little male competition. As the few guys present are usually fags. If you're at least high tier normie, and know a few things about Astrology, then it's relatively easy to get something going with these chicks.

btw.

I'm a Libra sun, Aquarius Rising, and a Leo moon with Venus in Scorpio.

Of course it's mostly nonsense but still interesting nonetheless. Women like Western Astrology because it's been marketed primarly with the concepts of Love/Relationships and "personal growth" over the past 60 years. Plus, they are gulible and seek out forms of "spirituality" that don't ostracize and punish them for slutty behavior.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Wtf why do all bitches believe this shit
It's insane, its not a small number either. There are bitches who will legit not date you if your astrological sign "isnt compatible"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
It's insane, its not a small number either. There are bitches who will legit not date you if your astrological sign "isnt compatible"

Ironically. Most bitches that say that, don't really know much about astrology at all. Even though it's mostly stupid. It's much more complex then just your sun sign. For instance. Knowing your natal chart and the positions of the planets within the constelations, at the time and place of your birth is important. Allegedly....

But at the end of the day. It's still mostly mumbo jumbo based off of Ancient Babylonian and other Pagan bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Casadonis, turkproducer and 1 other person
Translate it bro we can discuss astrology in this ASTROLOGIC MEGATHREAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, SMVbender and 1 other person
just genişlet your akaşa kardeşim JFL

and people want me to see women as on same intellectual level as men, who try to guide themselves through life with this dumb shit

-a lil turkish part-

kanka bu salaklara yaptığın az bile, bunların alayı yolunacak tavuk yemin ederim. yolabildiğin kadar yol.

ayrıca rojda tam bir kadıköy'de part time 50 liraya yalandan fal bakan işletme öğrencisi ismi amk, harika seçim
Baklava

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy and nastynas
ALL women are unironically so inferior, physically and mentally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6401, Fat cunt and 2 others
That's their last source before rope
Turkish men are chads, they just norwood too early and turkish girls are among the hottest in the world but age badly cuz they don't wear sunblock as much over there for some reason.

confusing comment tbh
Believe it or not. Astrology is a good way to meet bitches (most are weird/nuts though).

If you go to any local astrology meet up group/workshop. There's usually at least a few single chicks around and very little male competition. As the few guys present are usually fags. If you're at least high tier normie, and know a few things about Astrology, then it's relatively easy to get something going with these chicks.

btw.

Of course it's mostly nonsense but still interesting nonetheless. Women like Western Astrology because it's been marketed primarly with the concepts of Love/Relationships and "personal growth" over the past 60 years. Plus, they are gulible and seek out forms of "spirituality" that don't ostracize and punish them for slutty behavior.
I noticed this, girls love that shit.
I pretended to be into astrology so much that I started to believe it a little bit.

triple water sign here

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and Mediocre Normalfag
Ironically. Most bitches that say that, don't really know much about astrology at all. Even though it's mostly stupid. It's much more complex then just your sun sign. For instance. Knowing your natal chart and the positions of the planets within the constelations, at the time and place of your birth is important. Allegedly....

But at the end of the day. It's still mostly mumbo jumbo based off of Ancient Babylonian and other Pagan bullshit.
It's always foids who believe astrology lmfao, what do you mean an astrology consultant tho? Do you just read some shit off the internet or?

I had attend classes on classical astrology, and little bit helenistic. I take it serious but women don’t mind about it that deep tbh. Mirin your signs placement.

Translate it bro we can discuss astrology in this ASTROLOGIC MEGATHREAD

first one asking questions, she is theater actor and wants to be famous plus something about what is her fate.
second says how good is my reading and will tell everyone, how she took notes with my reading and going to ask new questions later.
dont shit on turkish women
Elçin Sangu: Herkesten özür diliyorum - Magazin Haberleri400 × 224Dilan Çiçek Deniz | Ünlüler, Kadın, Yabancı ünlüler960 × 1280

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mediocre Normalfag
I pretended to be into astrology so much that I started to believe it a little bit.

triple water sign here

I feel ya. Somethings are so dead on it's scary. But the vast majority is so vague that it could be applied to anyone.

I triple water sign huh ? Astrologically, you'd be stereotyped as an emotional crybaby of sorts. At least at face value...

How many cardinal,mutible, and fixed signs do you have in your chart ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
A gay scam guy in my country made millions by building a astrology and fortune telling hotline (1minute - 5 Euros). Sometimes they even send this shit live on tv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands

btw.

typical leo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

btw.

Nice gonna do this

Astrology is legit, but more so Vedic not western
@SMVbender do you actually believe in it?

• +1
aren’t you brazilian

btw.

aquarius gang LOlolololol

it’s all absolute bollocks anyway.
Turkish men are chads, they just norwood too early and turkish girls are among the hottest in the world but age badly cuz they don't wear sunblock as much over there for some reason.

confusing comment tbh

triple water sign here
i agree, not in a biased way i think a lot of the levantines look good, depends on the pheno of the turk, some can look like mustafa the kebab shop owner or a med gigachad

you’re right on the nw tho, i’m nw1 ish at 17 lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Astagfirullah, scamming. God will ruin your face

• +1
Nice gonna do this

Astrology is legit, but more so Vedic not western
@SMVbender do you actually believe in it?

Once i attend xmas party of an astrology class, 30 women, 3 men. Me, teacher and his friend. but students were all 40 plus.

I tried but vedic is so alien to me. Classical, middle age christian is the best. Mix of helenistic and arabic, with precise, fateful approach. Modern is more like new age spiritualism, self development thing but popular.

Some use it for financal predictions but i havent tried yet bc i got no money to invest. I may open another thread for it later.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery