I became incredibly stupid and low attention span

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I want to die. In 1 year i Lost everything in that regard. Can't even play Chess anymore, can't sleep, don't know what to do. It's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Growth Plate
from the top of my head: nootropics, melatonin and maybe inject t but you already know this despite posting this thread because it's common knowledge, rendering the thread probably pointless

from the top of my head: nootropics, melatonin and maybe inject t but you already know this despite posting this thread because it's common knowledge, rendering the thread probably pointless
All copes when you lowered your iq permanently by rotting on internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Growth Plate
you are not the only one tbh, as i said once, i think this is the lowest iq time in the history of humanity despite all the technological talk

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Gonthar
:feelsgood:rateme

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I also need to log off soon, just do a dopamine detox for like 2 weeks and you'll be fine. Your IQ is the same your attention span is fucked

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I also need to log off soon, just do a dopamine detox for like 2 weeks and you'll be fine. Your IQ is the same your attention span is fucked

it isn't dopamine or anything. those just get replaced naturally. i think modern humans are indeed low iq, and that we are in such affinity and need for technology because we're dumb so it helps us cope, not the other way around (aka creating technology because we're smart)

it makes perfect sense, iq has dropped almost 20 points since Victorian-era (relatively recent) those people in Egypt were probably Aliens who could see other realms compared to us modern retards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and the BULL