• WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell, emo, Hottaco34 and 4 others
@GriffithMaxx

Lebanese women fog so hard bro never seen such beautiful women

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Lebanese women fog so hard bro never seen such beautiful women
Forreal

Too bad for you 3/4 of them are either Shia or Christian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: jinnu

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and sub5c3l
What's with the BLM pfp

Yeah
No sunnis 😢
no there are Sunni Lebanese

Also Syrians/jordanians/palestinians are around as hot as Lebanese and are majority sunni, there’s no shortage of pretty Sunni girls that’s not the problem

The problem is most of them don’t want an incel like you :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and jinnu
no there are Sunni Lebanese

Also Syrians/jordanians/palestinians are around as hot as Lebanese, there’s no shortage of pretty Sunni girls that’s not the problem

The problem is most of them don’t want a curry incel like you :forcedsmile:
Not curry but im sub 5
Jover for me

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
They’re leagues above typical Western European cumskins women
I love how ATTR Gayrab and Curry women. End up alwyas being white girls with extra steps

Every single time when 95% of your women DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS.

IMG 8522

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, yeeyeeslayer and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and yeeyeeslayer
when 95% of your women DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS.
water but when they do they fog 99% of even normal white Stacie’s

White passing MENA Stacy >>>>>>> normal white Stacy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
water but when they do they fog 99% of even normal white Stacie’s

White passing MENA Stacy >>>>>>> normal white Stacy
whitepassing ethnics in general mog those basic looking skanks, they will age better due to melanin as well.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and yeeyeeslayer
whitepassing ethnics in general mog those basic looking skanks, they will age better due to melanin as well.
Yeah dude this pheno is so unique

IMG 4850

These basic Anglo cumfoids could never :feelskek:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, SecularIslamist and murdah
They are hardmaxxed frauding trannies DNRD kys

Surgery, she looks like absolutely garbage withoht makeup or surgery. Still gives you subhuman baby
The largest consumer of beauty products are white women. And they get the most plastic surgery

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Spiritualcell, greycel and yeeyeeslayer
I'll admit..Shias fog Sunnis. Not because they're Shia ofc. But because most are Lebenese, Azerbaijani or Iranians. Sexy mfers.. Thankfully they're pretty much secular, so I will Sunnify one of them insha'Allah :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and yeeyeeslayer
I'll admit..Shias fog Sunnis. Not because they're Shia ofc. But because most are Lebenese, Azerbaijani or Iranians. Sexy mfers.. Thankfully they're pretty much secular, so I will Sunnify one of them insha'Allah :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
They all look the same.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
meh

i think it evens out when you consider chechens, bosnian, albanian, (and balkan muslims in general) along with non lebanese levant, and berbers/nafris are all sunnis

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Every single time when 95% of your women DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS.
Applies to all races retard

However, sheboons are the ugliest on average. Which is why black men (like you) become so obsessed with snow bunnies.
PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah

However, sheboons are the ugliest on average. Which is why black men (like you) become so obsessed with snow bunnies.
PrinceLuenLeoncur
Aboriginals are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Autismcel
Ngl, y'all are sleeping on the North north Indian women
Like Himachal etc
This is the average girl there:
IMG 1125
IMG 1122
IMG 1120
IMG 1119
IMG 1126

Meanwhile to find your girl OP, that’s top percentile of top percentile located in the middle of a desert

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung and murdah
meh

i think it evens out when you consider chechens, bosnian, albanian, (and balkan muslims in general) along with non lebanese levant, and berbers/nafris are all sunnis
You're right.

But I'd happily trade the entirety of south Asian Sunnis become Shia so Lebanese shias, Iranians and Azerbaijanis become Sunni. That's a fair deal in my opinion.

Shias gain almost 1 billion followers and we gain a about a few million stacies :feelsokman:

You're right.

But I'd happily trade the entirety of south Asian Sunnis become Shia so Lebanese shias, Iranians and Azerbaijanis become Sunni. That's a fair deal in my opinion.

Shias gain almost 1 billion followers and we gain a about a few million stacies :feelsokman:
You’ll even out the numbers soon enough, when each one of you have 10 kids with the stacies :lul:

• Love it
You're right.

lebanese girls are something else bro

something out of this world

barely any of them are ugly

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and greycel
You're right.

all the lebanese, persian and azeri stacies in exchange for 1 billion poojithas, yeah i think i'll pass bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
-5’7” Bengali
he has a good face and decent pheno/coloring too tbh i can see him bagging a cute mena girl if he's lucky

• Love it

PrinceLuenLeoncur
I dont like White women like that lol. They are middle of the pack (I do prefer them over Gayrab women though but that’s due to your women being annoying materialistic fucks).

Blk women are my preference ironically and the women I approach the most when I DO approach females :forcedsmile: but nice try Gayrab

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel