I been seeing hella Shia Stacy’s on my fyp lately 😍😍😍

Aboriginals are.
You legited his comment like a cuckhold man. I’m disappointed in you.

And @yeeyeeslayer only laughed because he knows my AVI and title are MEMES it’s clear as day it’s a meme fucking read my title then look @ my avi, I do f say property of BBCs I say property of ethnics (Arabs and Turks) because they are the sultans I have to mind

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I dont like White women like that lol. They are middle of the pack (I do prefer them over Gayrab women though but that’s due to your women being annoying materialistic fucks).

Blk women are my preference ironically and the women I approach the most when I DO approach females :forcedsmile: but nice try Gayrab
Yeah what the fuck is with arab/indian women and being so materialistic? They are the lowest vibrational women I've ever encountered, like it's genetic almost

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah what the fuck is with arab/indian women and being so materialistic? They are the lowest vibrational women I've ever encountered, like it's genetic almost
Islamic women are obsessed with wealth. I have been forced to date them (only those kinds of women are attracted to me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: in my location) and I can say ALL OF THEM are like this.

They act pious but they are as greedy as an obese man in a buffet but for money. Even black Muslim women are the same, that religion is one obsessed with worldly affairs, Muslims are very good @ pretending to be pious

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 72630
I dont like White women like that lol. They are middle of the pack (I do prefer them over Gayrab women though but that’s due to your women being annoying materialistic fucks).

Blk women are my preference ironically and the women I approach the most when I DO approach females :forcedsmile: but nice try Gayrab
What women do u like

What women do u like
My own first then Latinas/Poly passing Latinas then ethnic non Muslim currie and gayrabs (for cultural reasons more than physical attr I accept white women look better then them facially but I don’t get along with them romantically). Then white women then gooks then Abos

As I said before white women are middle of the pack for me so I cage when ppl say I simp for them. I prefer your SHIA hoes over them JFL

• +1
Islamic women are obsessed with wealth. I have been forced to date them (only those kinds of women are attracted to me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: in my location) and I can say ALL OF THEM are like this.

They act pious but they are as greedy as an obese man in a buffet but for money. Even black Muslim women are the same, that religion is one obsessed with worldly affairs, Muslims are very good @ pretending to be pious
I’d rather a women be obsessed with money than looks cuz at least that’s smth the man can control

My own first then Latinas/Poly passing Latinas then ethnic non Muslim currie and gayrabs (for cultural reasons more than physical attr I accept white women look better then them facially but I don’t get along with them romantically). Then white women then gooks then Abos

As I said before white women are middle of the pack for me so I cage when ppl say I simp for them. I prefer your SHIA hoes over them JFL
Latina girls look very similar to MENAs bruh makes no sense for u to like them but not mena girls

And we’re talking looks wise only remember

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Latina girls look very similar to MENAs bruh makes no sense for u to like them but not mena girls

And we’re talking looks wise only remember
Nar they look somewhat similar but Latinas look much better. Latinas are evolved mena women that have nice faces and don’t look like peakocks with pelican noses. Just in general like an evolved pokemon.

Body wise Latinas also are less fat (both are fat on avg like black foids don’t get me wrong) but due to Latinas having more bbc ancestry than menas their bodies are better (excluding Maghrebi women their bodies are insiane due to west AF bvll dna)

I dont like White women like that lol. They are middle of the pack (I do prefer them over arab women though but that’s due to your women being annoying materialistic fucks).

Blk women are my preference ironically and the women I approach the most when I DO approach females :forcedsmile: but nice try arab

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Screenshot 20240603 142531 Samsung Internet

Mean Nicole Power GIF by Kim's Convenience

Cant go wrong with Lebanese whores. White passing with Latina features. Best looking

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
Cant go wrong with Lebanese whores. White passing with Latina features. Best looking
you ever get these vidoes on ur fyp where it's a lebanese or iraqi non hijabi baddie/HTB+ lyp syncing to a latmiyyah with a dhul fiqar chain 🤤

you ever get these vidoes on ur fyp where it's a lebanese or iraqi non hijabi baddie/HTB+ lyp syncing to a latmiyyah with a dhul fiqar chain 🤤
Oh ya, even get the sexy hijabis as well. Too bad majority are whores frauding religion on social media for likes. I guess that's most women though.

• +1
I legit saw a 16 yo Stacylite Lebanese JB Shia girl lip syncing to a latmiyyah

Mashallah 😍😍
unless you are 6”4 hafiz with royal blood you aren’t getting anything:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Oh ya, even get the sexy hijabis as well. Too bad majority are whores frauding religion on social media for likes. I guess that's most women though.
bro

I saw this 16 yo Lebanese girl who was legit a stacylite the other day Oml I would marry her today given the chance I don’t even care about the age difference :feelskek:

bro

I saw this 16 yo Lebanese girl who was legit a stacylite the other day Oml I would marry her today given the chance I don’t even care about the age difference :feelskek:
Lebanese girls are anomalies. They either want prime Hernan Drago or will date a balding 20 year old manlet, even the pretty girls. I don't understand Lebanese girls, maybe they see their dads in balding manlets and fall in love for that reason idk.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
Lebanese girls are anomalies. They either want prime Hernan Drago or will date a balding 20 year old manlet, even the pretty girls. I don't understand Lebanese girls, maybe they see their dads in balding manlets and fall in love for that reason idk.

Last edited: