I believe Finland is the best looking country for girls

E

elnasca

Iron
I’ve seen so many stacylite and htb+ in 1 night that is fucking unbelievable. I’m Italian and I live here since 1 week and I’m truly astonished by how many good looking girls there are here, low inhib also. The good thing is that Finnish boys are in the 90% of the cases ugly as fuck, blonde with invisible eyebrows and eyelashes, so they go for foreigners. Truly a blessing living here guys. If only I hadn’t a girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, LooksThinker, Idontknowlol and 7 others
How are Italian girls?

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Latinolooksmaxxer
How are Italian girls?
They are beautiful but not that good, and high inhib, they are full of ego and wouldn’t let u fuck even if chad, Finland so much more affordable in this case

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr
That was me when I just came to germany

then I realized I was a manlet anyways and it didn't matter I looked better, they'd rather date tall subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ectomorpher and sportsmogger
That was me when I just came to germany

then I realized I was a manlet anyways and it didn't matter I looked better, they'd rather date tall subhumans
I’m 5’8 frauding to 5’10 and a half and a 6’0 girl came to me asking for my instagram last night, they truly are low inhib I never got approached by a taller girl before, I was astonished, height is important for sure but face mogs. If you are 5’7> don’t stress out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Sean o' Tist, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I’ve seen so many stacylite and htb+ in 1 night that is fucking unbelievable. I’m Italian and I live here since 1 week and I’m truly astonished by how many good looking girls there are here, low inhib also. The good thing is that Finnish boys are in the 90% of the cases ugly as fuck, blonde with invisible eyebrows and eyelashes, so they go for foreigners. Truly a blessing living here guys. If only I hadn’t a girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, sportsmogger, Robert_ and 8 others
Estonia underrated bro
Had me falling in love at every twist and turn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and St.TikTokcel
Why every time when x country is mentioned, the moids there are always deemed as recessed subhumans whilst foids are seen as some saint giga stacies? @cytoplasm
Finns

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BoredPrince, sportsmogger and 10 others
Estonia underrated bro
Had me falling in love at every twist and turn
Bro these countries are pure gold. The thing is they aren’t egofilled so they look at u, smiles at u, I believe I am mid/high mtn so I’m not that much, and I’m short too, but girls just don’t give a fuck, they see that you are a foreigner (obv not if indian) and they literally melt

• Love it
Reactions: motiascension
I’m 5’8 frauding to 5’10 and a half and a 6’0 girl came to me asking for my instagram last night, they truly are low inhib I never got approached by a taller girl before, I was astonished, height is important for sure but face mogs. If you are 5’7> don’t stress out
that's good, it's relatively easy to get laid in northern europe i think, LTR not so much.

I was more eager at the beginning thus I got laid a lot, then I became salty with the heightpill as I wasn't retaining many girls. But yeah better to not stress, just enjoy, scandinavia is much better than cucked germany

• +1
Reactions: elnasca
that's good, it's relatively easy to get laid in northern europe i think, LTR not so much.

I was more eager at the beginning thus I got laid a lot, then I became salty with the heightpill as I wasn't retaining many girls. But yeah better to not stress, just enjoy, scandinavia is much better than cucked germany
yeah man I believe it too, so much easier to get approached in Northern Europe. The only thing that is a little uncomfortable is that on 10 girls at least 3 are taller than me when I’m not frauding, so it’s over but it’s not

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Agree, finns are so non-NT too NT is law in Finland. You'll find some chad prettyboys, but in general males aren't that good looking.

• +1
Reactions: elnasca
They are beautiful but not that good, and high inhib, they are full of ego and wouldn’t let u fuck even if chad, Finland so much more affordable in this case
What makes them not letting u fuck?
I thought everyone in Italy cheats

Does being Italian/med halo you in their eyes ? Also how do you get to living there ?

Agree, finns are so non-NT too NT is law in Finland. You'll find some chad prettyboys, but in general males aren't that good looking.
I completely agree, 9 out of ten males are mid, but the one good looking you see it’s fucking Chad man, but fortunately they’re too rare

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
What makes them not letting u fuck?
I thought everyone in Italy cheats
Idk man they believe that they’re the most good looking girls in the world but I bet none of them have seen Nordic girls, just ego thing you know

Does being Italian/med halo you in their eyes ? Also how do you get to living there ?
Yeah absolutely, Italian halo is like Spanish halo in other countries, un(fortunately) I’m still engaged with my girl so I don’t try to get laid but the amount of girls that approached me is insane, not comparable to the amount of girls that I got in Italy, btw I get to living here because Italy is fucking dogshit when it’s about to find a job/study. So I opted for moving here

Idk man they believe that they’re the most good looking girls in the world but I bet none of them have seen Nordic girls, just ego thing you know
Where do they get this ego from?

Where do they get this ego from?
From family. Most parts of Italy have the sex taboo so it’s not rare to find a girl that don’t want to have sex till marriage or don’t wanna have one night stand. I’ll say 90% of the girls want to be in a serious thing so they don’t give much opportunities to guys that just wanna have fun

From family. Most parts of Italy have the sex taboo so it’s not rare to find a girl that don’t want to have sex till marriage or don’t wanna have one night stand. I’ll say 90% of the girls want to be in a serious thing so they don’t give much opportunities to guys that just wanna have fun
Sounds like a thing to be proud of.
How is the family affecting them? Aren't they just Western European?
Why is it a taboo? I thought Italians rizz up all the girls all the time. That's the stereotype.

Sounds like a thing to be proud of.
How is the family affecting them? Aren't they just Western European?
Why is it a taboo? I thought Italians rizz up all the girls all the time. That's the stereotype.
Yes it’s a wife material thing for sure (that’s why I’m still in a relationship and I don’t cheat neither) but for guys that wanna have fun Italy is one of the worst places imho, and yes Italians rizz up all the girls all the time but more outside Italy

Once this thread dies off, please never mention Finland on this forum again
I am gatekeeping it and if you are foolish enough to drum up hype on here and expose it as a peak geomax location (particularly before Ive moved there) then you will just lower your own foreigner rarity halo there if more people catch on

Also you've ruined my day by saying you get IOIs there as a manlet
I assumed my height was a major contributing factor to the IOIs I was getting there

edit:
I’m still engaged with my girl so I don’t try to get laid but the amount of girls that approached me is insane

Fuck off Mario Manlet

The simulation is fucking with me again

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, sportsmogger, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
Why every time when x country is mentioned, the moids there are always deemed as recessed subhumans whilst foids are seen as some saint giga stacies? @cytoplasm
View attachment 3238445

hell nah nigger they even got the down syndrome erling haaland in there

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Asbestos, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
I am gatekeeping it and if you are foolish enough to drum up hype on here and expose it as a peak geomax location (particularly before Ive moved there) then you will just lower your own foreigner rarity halo there if more people catch on

I assumed my height was a major contributing factor to the IOIs I was getting there

edit:

Fuck off Mario Manlet

View attachment 3238671

Bro, it’s better to get IOIs as a good looking guy than a simply tall guy, I didn’t ruined your day, i gave you hope because it means that girls approach you for your face and not for your height, that means you are more of a good looking guy than you think

Btw don’t worry about the foreigner halo it couldn’t be ruined anyway I bet 99% of the forum guys are NEETs so no worries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6ft4
I had a similar experience in Iceland a while ago, it’s kinda haunted me ever since because it’s like I know what I might be missing, but I’ve never had the chance until now to travel again. Hoping to go to Norway and Sweden next year. I just wish I could redo my entire 20s with freedom and money and traveling Europe, it’s only because I still have my hair and skin at 30 that I don’t rope.

I’m going to Italy next month. It’s not for geomaxxing or anything like that but one thing that I do take note of it is that Italian women are the healthiest in the world by a lot of measures. Low obesity, low alcoholism, etc. Scandinavians are underrated as far as this but Italy is for sure the best country in the world as far as healthy lifestyle. Coming from unhealthy America it’s gonna be really interesting to be around women who actually take care of themselves, that’s the only expectation that I’m going there with.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Most finnish men and women are ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: IngrownDicktipmaxx and haramzada
I had a similar experience in Iceland a while ago, it’s kinda haunted me ever since because it’s like I know what I might be missing, but I’ve never had the chance until now to travel again. Hoping to go to Norway and Sweden next year. I just wish I could redo my entire 20s with freedom and money and traveling Europe, it’s only because I still have my hair and skin at 30 that I don’t rope.

I’m going to Italy next month. It’s not for geomaxxing or anything like that but one thing that I do take note of it is that Italian women are the healthiest in the world by a lot of measures. Low obesity, low alcoholism, etc. Scandinavians are underrated as far as this but Italy is for sure the best country in the world as far as healthy lifestyle. Coming from unhealthy America it’s gonna be really interesting to be around women who actually take care of themselves, that’s the only expectation that I’m going there with.
Hope you’ll enjoy the trip to Italy man. It’s one of the best places to travel in if you’re a foreigner, not to live obviously but I recommend it for sure if it’s for a fun trip, I don’t assure you that you’ll slay but I hope you do, yes, they take care of themselves and yes, the comparison between scandinavian places and Italy in terms of alcohol addiction it’s insane, here in Finland they drink all the time, in Italy it’s rare to see a girl that effectively drink or smoke. Yes you can find exceptions but in most of the cases they are healthy and without particular vices

• +1
Reactions: Whatever

edit:

Fuck off Mario Manlet

View attachment 3238671

What about poland

This wasn’t for me sorry 🤣

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
View attachment 3238445
Because mfs try to downplay other men because theyre competitors in the dating market

Meanwhile the average mf will thirst for any young foid above weak mtb

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yes it’s a wife material thing for sure (that’s why I’m still in a relationship and I don’t cheat neither) but for guys that wanna have fun Italy is one of the worst places imho, and yes Italians rizz up all the girls all the time but more outside Italy
I thought Southern and Italian people are very open and social. This would make for more open towards sex. Northeners om the other hand are cold closed and reserved.
Maybe I should visit to see it for my own eyes.
All italian girls I've met were very social and open. Had a few chase me but thought they had to lose a few pounds first, or they were in a relationship so I found it weird.

I thought Southern and Italian people are very open and social. This would make for more open towards sex. Northeners om the other hand are cold closed and reserved.
Maybe I should visit to see it for my own eyes.
All italian girls I've met were very social and open. Had a few chase me but thought they had to lose a few pounds first, or they were in a relationship so I found it weird.
Yes, Italian girls are very social and open but just not in a sexual way. Yes they are friendly and respectful even with ugly guys but no, they’ll not let you hit. Otherwise finnish girls are cold and some of them don’t even looks at you in the eyes but if you catch a girl that is staring at you is a probably easy slay

Yes, Italian girls are very social and open but just not in a sexual way. Yes they are friendly and respectful even with ugly guys but no, they’ll not let you hit. Otherwise finnish girls are cold and some of them don’t even looks at you in the eyes but if you catch a girl that is staring at you is a probably easy slay
I have 1 Italian girl who has a bf but keeps making sexual comments. Says I'd have all the ladies after me without a shirt, hints to me she likes rough sex, she also moans at work, one time some can opened and she screamed it came all over her eyes, face, shirt. In the beginning she acted like she was in love with me.
Meanwhile I don't givve reciprocate anything but this has been going in for a few years.
Meanwhile she has a boyfriend. Can u explain this behaviour?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

edit:

Fuck off Mario Manlet

View attachment 3238671

brutal, only yesterday you mentioned Finland for the first time as the potential future PSL-empire in my topic

And today this topic about Finland

Simulation-theory is real

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Also I am ignoring the content of this topic since: sexhaver ramblings

i cant cope knowing there's men with girlfriends or having sex. leave me alone :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, sportsmogger, NumbThePain and 1 other person
I have 1 Italian girl who has a bf but keeps making sexual comments. Says I'd have all the ladies after me without a shirt, hints to me she likes rough sex, she also moans at work, one time some can opened and she screamed it came all over her eyes, face, shirt. In the beginning she acted like she was in love with me.
Meanwhile I don't givve reciprocate anything but this has been going in for a few years.
Meanwhile she has a boyfriend. Can u explain this behaviour?
Yes. She’s a fucking whore and I hope her boyfriend gonna kill her
Most of Italian girls are loyals but obviously there are some exceptions. Even I got approached when I was younger (with the girl I lost my virginity with) by this girl that had a boyfriend, you can find whores everywhere so I’m talking by my experiences, and in the long way Italian girls for the most part, are loyals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob
Yeah absolutely, Italian halo is like Spanish halo in other countries, un(fortunately) I’m still engaged with my girl so I don’t try to get laid but the amount of girls that approached me is insane, not comparable to the amount of girls that I got in Italy, btw I get to living here because Italy is fucking dogshit when it’s about to find a job/study. So I opted for moving here
I mean are you studying there or are you just neeting jfl?? Plus how old are you ?

Where were you approached ? Are you there alone also or do you have some social circle?

gtfih @Lokki @LooksThinker stacylites :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Lokki
JFL only in Helsinki. Most likely theyre just finlandssvensk and youre just mirin the swedish stacylites

Once you go to rural finland you'll realise how doomed we actually are:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, sportsmogger and negativetiltedheart
I never knew @iloveboobs and @LooksThinker were swimming in nordic pussy

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, sportsmogger and Lokki
JFL only in Helsinki. Most likely theyre just finlandssvensk and youre just mirin the swedish stacylites

Once you go to rural finland you'll realise how doomed we actually are:feelsbadman:
I live in Helsinki so yes

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I mean are you studying there or are you just neeting jfl?? Plus how old are you ?

Where were you approached ? Are you there alone also or do you have some social circle?
Yeah I’m studying here, I’m 19 going 20 in February, I was with my older brother most of the times and he got approached too by some mtb so jfl at him, no social circle yet since I flied here 1 week ago

Yea we have a finish girl exchange student she’s so beautiful

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Lokki and elnasca

also, do you know iso Omena?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I live in Helsinki so yes
Knew it

Most people who move here dont realise how much better Tampere is:feelsbadman:

Tampere is the most growing city in all of finland, I would move here

Only problem is that the girls are less hot:pepefrown:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and negativetiltedheart