I believe my ex wife let the divorce happen because I didn’t fuck her good enough

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
It was my second time having sex. 1 one night stand. She thought I'm experienced because I told her I was in a relationship 8 months. My cock is 6 inches.

We fucked for like 10 minutes and I came. She asked me for second round I told her in 1hour. We didn't fuck again had a fight and we divorced the next day. It was the first time we had sex. She was quite experienced. Wondering if I told her I'm not that experienced if she wouldn't want to divorce me.

What do we learn boyos. Getting a women isn't enough. You also have to properly fuck her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: roping3264
@ReadBooksEveryday

Wife after 1 night stand.

6 inches.

I'll admit the time spent, climaxing first and longer amount of time for guys to recover completely shits on guys. Let alone mentally due to female expectations.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday

Wife after 1 night stand.

6 inches.

I'll admit the time spent, climaxing first and longer amount of time for guys to recover completely shits on guys. Let alone mentally due to female expectations.
Wym with this post be more clear

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Wym with this post be more clear
About op, JFL at the first paragraph at you. I agree with the second paragraph. conclusion is water.

thug it out lil bro.
Shit tragic bout to get a new patek

Your neighbour did though.