I believe nobody here would actually want to slay if they got the chance of a relationship with an attractive girl as soon as they ascended

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
There's something about the userbase here that makes me think you are all the high school nerd at heart who's only fantasy is to get in an LTR with a cute girl as soon as you reach your looks potential, but you will conveniently ignore the fact that you would've been invisible to that same girl pre ascension

As soon as I got to the lookslevel where I could get a slay consistently on nights out, I just slayed everything in my path and was as aggressive with them as possible because I wanted women to feel the anger I had built up towards them
I had agreed to be the boyfriend of a mentally ill girl because it was the easiest way to continue fucking her without her constantly hassling me for a relationship.
The reason I repeatedly fucked her was because she was a 5' chav which was my kink at the time
I "cheated" on her with 20 girls in the 6 months I agreed to be her bf

Nobody here wants to fuck a different girl every week, you just want comfort and affection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 8165 and 12 others
It's a forum of faggot zoomers who couldn't slay a big mac. All they want is some Becky to mother them and tell them it's all going to be ok. Most here are NT despite their LARPs

Lookism users are legit headcases who aren't cut out for reality. It was a better place who's members could not function in a LTR

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kirby7000, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5802 and 16 others
quality > quantity

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Kristin, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
quality > quantity
Even if I got in a relationship with a girl I considered ideal when I was 18-23, I would not have been able to be content with her and I still would've had the desire to fuck every attractive girl I seen.
There was just so much sexual desire built up from my virgin years that I had to know what it felt like to slay a new girl on a weekly basis.
Once I achieved that I still couldn't be satiated because I was using some girls I wasn't facially attracted to just as filler in between the slays I was facially attracted to .
Once I got it out of my system I decided I would not spend that amount of energy pursuing again until I had the LMS to slay 6s.
It could take me 5 years or more to get there but I'm on the right path

I think people here would turn down the chance to fuck random 6s consistently for the comfort of an LTR with a 6.5 and say they're doing it because they prefer quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Chadethnic101 and mulattomaxxer
Even if I got in a relationship with a girl I considered ideal when I was 18-23, I would not have been able to be content with her and I still would've had the desire to fuck every attractive girl I seen.
There was just so much sexual desire built up from my virgin years that I had to know what it felt like to slay a new girl on a weekly basis.
Once I achieved that I still couldn't be satiated because I was using some girls I wasn't facially attracted to just as filler in between the slays I was facially attracted to .
Once I got it out of my system I decided I would not spend that amount of energy pursuing again until I had the LMS to slay 6s.
It could take me 5 years or more to get there but I'm on the right path

I think people here would turn down the chance to fuck random 6s consistently for the comfort of an LTR with a 6.5 and say they're doing it because they prefer quality
everyone’s different, not everyone cares about slaying

did not read
keep writing essays

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Facts bro, Im tired of fucking a new pussy every week.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's a forum of faggot zoomers who couldn't slay a big mac. All they want is some Becky to mother them and tell them it's all going to be ok. Most here are NT despite their LARPs

Lookism users are legit headcases who aren't cut out for reality. It was a better place who's members could not function in a LTR
I used to be NT until I was 17 years old when I was 5'8". After late puberty I reached 6'7" and my face got longer and proportions got worse. People never talked to me because of how ugly my face and stature was, so I became a recluse.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and Solidcoin
There's something about the userbase here that makes me think you are all the high school nerd at heart who's only fantasy is to get in an LTR with a cute girl as soon as you reach your looks potential, but you will conveniently ignore the fact that you would've been invisible to that same girl pre ascension

As soon as I got to the lookslevel where I could get a slay consistently on nights out, I just slayed everything in my path and was as aggressive with them as possible because I wanted women to feel the anger I had built up towards them
I had agreed to be the boyfriend of a mentally ill girl because it was the easiest way to continue fucking her without her constantly hassling me for a relationship.
The reason I repeatedly fucked her was because she was a 5' chav which was my kink at the time

Nobody here wants to fuck a different girl every week, you just want comfort and affection
I just want an avg curry gf man

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Solidcoin
i just want a cute girl with a fun personality that i can hang out, fuck and cuddle with and she should accept my mini dick but im failing on last point:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member and 2 others
i alternate between wanting to be a huge slayer playboy and just have a ltr with a baddie

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Melo95 and Deleted member
i alternate between wanting to be a huge slayer playboy and just have a ltr with a baddie
and you get neither at the end :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11758, oldcelloser and 2 others
I used to be NT until I was 17 years old when I was 5'8". After late puberty I reached 6'7" and my face got longer and proportions got worse. People never talked to me because of how ugly my face and stature was, so I became a recluse.
What do you think is ideal height.

What do you think is ideal height.
5'9"-5'10" max. Most important part is good proportions. If you have them then even shorter (or taller) is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and johncruz12345
5'9"-5'10" max. Most important part is good proportions. If you have them then even shorter (or taller) is fine.
Nah 6ft 5 is ideal. I'm 6ft3 and feel to small.

Nah 6ft 5 is ideal. I'm 6ft3 and feel to small.
I'm so sorry to hear this. It's most likely because your frame is too small/disproportionate. Look into surgery to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
I'm so sorry to hear this. It's most likely because your frame is too small/disproportionate. Look into surgery to fix it.
My frame is not disproportionate. I'm just saying 6ft 5 is ideal.

who's only fantasy is to get in an LTR with a cute girl as soon as you reach your looks potential, but you will conveniently ignore the fact that you would've been invisible to that same girl pre ascension

you just want comfort and affection
What of it?

20 girls in 6 months during having ltr? slayer

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
'slaying' is for subhumans

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser and datboijj

truth

I've always been a relationship type since I was a kid. I really don't even understand anyone who just wants to fuck and dump. Like there has to be something wrong with you.

jokes on you brah :bluepill:
i wanna slay a different girl every 2 days, ideally, for the rest of my life
must be the High T i guess

I think when I was younger going out more I wanted to slay but failed slay br failed as I was ugly and awkward.

Now when I ascend (almost there) I honestly CBA for the chasing girls, only if I have clear IOIs I'd enjoy it more but chasing girls and the effort is what puts me off trying to slay loads of girls. I'd rather have some loyal girl with a nice body who is submissive and I can fuck whenever I want (probs multiple times a day with my high sex drive)
If I got bored I would fuck other girls on the side for sure probs.

Tbh I don't go out enough lately to see true extent of my iois lately if it's very easy then I probs would slay. But I'd rather be exclusive with a baddie.

what you say contradicts what u did. or i assume you would be loyal to the girl if she was more attractive / not mentally ill?

Its both for missing out and for LTR.

I got in a relationship with a girl I found so so attractive last year, lasted 5 months then she split with me, was so so heartbroken

Pm your face, you're probably 4 PSL, let's help you out:chad:

Pm your face, you're probably 4 PSL, let's help you out:chad:
4 PSL doesn't mean shit. It's 7 PSL minimum in 2022:

Stepanov
Looksmatched

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Edgar
Bro,you sure you mean 5'9-5'10 is decent, I am 5'10.5 and still i feel suicidal everyday
I can get LL, but to me its prolly aint worth it much

Slaying is cool and all, but what's wrong with a mommy gf? I wanna suck tits and eat chicken tendies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: