I believe one day PSL communities will create a brand new pill called RealityPill

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
And it would be mixture of bluepill+redpill+blackpill+whitepill since every pill have some truth in them.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Albeacho, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20210512 173412 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
Life always leans to blackpill more cus looks are the base of how people treat you, heightpill is undeniable as average president is 6'+ and CEO height is 6'2, facepill is more subjective but the halo effect on this forum is real all the chads have high post to rep ratios :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 13197
Life always leans to blackpill more cus looks are the base of how people treat you, heightpill is undeniable as average president is 6'+ and CEO height is 6'2, facepill is more subjective but the halo effect on this forum is real all the chads have high post to rep ratios :lul:
But how you act matters and other shit matter too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and volcelfatcel
everything matters theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 12344
People just take the blackpill too far and misinterpret it

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
But how you act matters and other shit matter too
yeah but face determines how you should act though, your mannerisms should resemble ur face, can't be narcy or cocky or confident IRL if you have the face of ST. blackops2cel
"You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

The exact same line will change meaning and receptiveness for people just because of ur face. Entire actions change meaning cus of face for example: Kid is lost in the mall and is crying for help, if you are unattractive you'll likely be called out as a creep and child offender if you were to help him and find your way to his mother vs if you are attractive you might even get an ioi if she is single and be commended for your action.

Creepiness = ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 12344
It is because autistic incels they cant accept nt theory because they never would be nt

• +1
That is true, if ur chad u aren't getting ur dick sucked everytime u go out in the street u still have to approach and put in some effort (less than subhumans or average guy by a considerable amount)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
  • +1
yeah but face determines how you should act though, your mannerisms should resemble ur face, can't be narcy or cocky or confident IRL if you have the face of ST. blackops2cel
"You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”
View attachment 1134899
View attachment 1134900
The exact same line will change meaning and receptiveness for people just because of ur face. Entire actions change meaning cus of face for example: Kid is lost in the mall and is crying for help, if you are unattractive you'll likely be called out as a creep and child offender if you were to help him and find your way to his mother vs if you are attractive you might even get an ioi if she is single and be commended for your action.

Creepiness = ugly
Yes it is literally over for st blackposcel and opry doesnt need to be nt or low inhob because girls will hop on his dick just because he is gl. But girls arent everything in life you need to be nt and social for having a sucsessful life and when you are normie you can slay because your personality. More bad looking you are being nt more matters but it wont save you if you are st blackposcel. More good looking yiu are being nt less matters you can be legit autistic but can still slay.

• +1
Yes it is literally over for st blackposcel and opry doesnt need to be nt or low inhob because girls will hop on his dick just because he is gl. But girls arent everything in life you need to be nt and social for having a sucsessful life and when you are normie you can slay because your personality. More bad looking you are being nt more matters but it wont save you if you are st blackposcel. More good looking yiu are being nt less matters you can be legit autistic but can still slay.
Indeed which is the point of blackpill, extremist thinking is chad gets dick sucked everytime he goes out just LDAR. But blackpill should be a change of focus to what matters the most and that is looks, face gets you treated better. It's moreso to indicate how much looks matter vs personality. 76% of your attractiveness is just pure genetical traits like face, height and body, the other 24% is a mashup of personality traits and misc traits like voice, tone of voice.

I don't disagree with NT, I disagree with how much it matters vs Looks.

• +1
Indeed which is the point of blackpill, extremist thinking is chad gets dick sucked everytime he goes out just LDAR. But blackpill should be a change of focus to what matters the most and that is looks, face gets you treated better. It's moreso to indicate how much looks matter vs personality. 76% of your attractiveness is just pure genetical traits like face, height and body, the other 24% is a mashup of personality traits and misc traits like voice, tone of voice.

I don't disagree with NT, I disagree with how much it matters vs Looks.
Btw i think blackpill and redpill would go totalymainstrem in 5 years shaming them works in internet but wont work irl reddit will get mad would be fun to watch.

• +1
based and realitypilled

• JFL